PDA

View Full Version : Raise ammo cap (Please)

CalamityDusk
02-26-2018, 11:54 AM
Maybe a possible 30% Cap raise for non pp and 80%(from 50%) for pp.

+1 for agreeing (doesnt need to be my exact numbers)

-1 for disagreeing... (state why please)

konstantinov
02-26-2018, 12:06 PM
Defiance doesn’t need an ammo cap as there are numerous ways to gain ammo. I’ll list a few.

Ammo spikes
Ammo boxes
Half a dozen synergies
Chips
Perks
Rig passives
Anything ex inanis

CalamityDusk
02-26-2018, 12:11 PM
Well simply saying a ammo cap isnt needed isnt helping. obviously there are ways to improve ammo gain and just regen ammo. I use a rig with 3% ammo regen (passive) 2% more from chips. a spinal tap mc with the 2% regen bonus... along with ammo spikes.

thats 7% ammo regen but that amounts to (guessing) 3 rockets every 10 seconds.

ik its not just me. Ammo is scarce with the higher tier expos and threat 11 events

zohon
02-26-2018, 12:17 PM
+1. Only thing I can see that really needs raised is the pistol ammo. without patron I'm constantly out in ark falls And pvp. I do believe pistols should now be capped liked ar,s.

Johnny Dbag
02-26-2018, 12:28 PM

Buy a patron pass. Support the game. Cheaper than a movie.

konstantinov
02-26-2018, 12:29 PM
Well simply saying a ammo cap isnt needed isnt helping. obviously there are ways to improve ammo gain and just regen ammo. I use a rig with 3% ammo regen (passive) 2% more from chips. a spinal tap mc with the 2% regen bonus... along with ammo spikes.

thats 7% ammo regen but that amounts to (guessing) 3 rockets every 10 seconds.

ik its not just me. Ammo is scarce with the higher tier expos and threat 11 events

Mass cannons and purgatories are the least ammo efficient weapons in the game. Even with a buff it’d take a 150% buff to make a difference. Also, why an increase for nonpatrons? Isn’t a free game good enough?

CalamityDusk
02-26-2018, 12:34 PM
Mass cannons and purgatories are the least ammo efficient weapons in the game. Even with a buff itíd take a 150% buff to make a difference. Also, why an increase for nonpatrons? Isnít a free game good enough?

Mass cannons and purgatorios are the most common damage dealers.
Any buff to ammo would be appreciated.

Whatís wrong with asking for a ammo increase for both non pp and pp? I donít see the issue in that.

CalamityDusk
02-26-2018, 12:35 PM
Actually I donít see the issue in any of this. This would benefit everyone

ratpie
02-26-2018, 12:36 PM
+1 for pistol ammo only

make it
500 non patron
750 patron

also would like to see a ammo regen keystone.
EA is 7.5 so make it at least 10 or 15.

chow1116
02-26-2018, 12:37 PM
-1 I agree with kon and Johnny...there are other ways to get ammo in game as kon listed. Part of the reason for PP is that you get extra perks while supporting the game.

CalamityDusk
02-26-2018, 12:41 PM
Other ways doesn’t mean it should be limited to ammo regen or ammo spikes... increasing the cap would simply allow for more ammo to be carried. Why is that a problem? Simply disagreeing to disagree?

konstantinov
02-26-2018, 12:49 PM
Other ways doesn’t mean it should be limited to ammo regen or ammo spikes... increasing the cap would simply allow for more ammo to be carried. Why is that a problem? Simply disagreeing to disagree?

You’re failing to realize that the 10-15% ammo buff they’d even implement wouldn’t help you at all. Are you asking for free stuff to ask for free stuff? I’ll support this buff as long as they give patron pass holders 50% more pg than nonpatrons.

Entitled? No. Paying customer? Yes.

NobleLionz
02-26-2018, 12:54 PM
No comment.

stoodakiss
02-26-2018, 01:12 PM
-1. only reason o buy a pp is for extra arkforge amo and loyalty.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-26-2018, 01:16 PM
yes more ammo to spam grls, sludge, mass blasters, and pumpkin rls in pvp.

kromc5
02-26-2018, 01:52 PM
I would not mind see patron's getting an increase on ammo, I try to time all my ammo spikes but even then it's so easy to go through ammo. I have been wanting to time a few of my load outs as it seems like I can run out so quickly. Even it there is not increase I'm fine with that as it adds and element of planning to the game.

Formy Virtueme
02-26-2018, 01:55 PM
-1 as all the other state, it is many ways to keep the ammo flowing.

Be a patron, support the game and new content

CalamityDusk
02-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Smh. I get a pp whenever I can and Iím asking for ammo for both non pp and pp

Even if itís just added to pp Iím still for this to be implemented

@kon

Any buff even if 10-15% would be appreciated as that would increase the ammo regenerated by ammo spikes and passives

And I wasnít asking for 10-15%

I asked for 30% for non pp and 80% (from 50%) for pp

Decoy303
02-26-2018, 02:50 PM
I have a T5 GA syn Think Rearm 5 shield that just is collecting dust. That's a good way to regenerate ammo.

Bentu
02-26-2018, 03:24 PM
No need for ammo buffs, you kill enough stuff it's all over the place.

punisher2431
02-27-2018, 12:17 AM
+1 Hate running outta ammo during majors spikes get destroyed easily quickly and to try an get ammo from the ammo crate well takes a while.

Bloodbath82
02-27-2018, 12:27 AM
5 ammo rep chips and a exinanis gun should give you all the ammo you need. I run these in Expo and never touch the crate or use a spike. Dmg and spam my mass cannon with 11 in the mag nonstop.

VullFreak
02-27-2018, 02:22 AM
We have enough ways to get ammo so use them if u need it. (remember bck to 50 deto bullets with pp. Its fine now)

r1p
02-27-2018, 07:41 AM

Look at it like this: if you were on the fence about buying a Patron Pass would the ammo pool boost being 80% rather than 50% convince you to buy one? If the answer is no (and it is) then not only does it not add any value but actually decreases it and it becomes one less reason to buy a pass.

The ammo pools for non-patrons is the same or better (dets & rockets) than what it was before the game went F2P and the game survived just fine. People need to configure their loadouts with limitations like "ammo availability" in mind and exhibit control when firing instead of just equipping purgatories, mass cannons, and mass blasters then spamming everything like it's on fire and then wondering where all of there ammo went.

CalamityDusk
02-27-2018, 07:49 AM
Welp. Looks like I lost this one.

Would a dev please close this thread

NobleLionz
02-27-2018, 09:06 AM
My comment will not add anything new to this thread.

Heishiro Mitsurugi
02-27-2018, 09:18 AM
+1 pp and all the buffs in the world ammo still not enough "any gun" in high tier expos and threat 11 mjrs, and if you guys say and want to run every ammo buff in game so be it, i dont wanna game is funner when loadouts can be focused on other aspects...

ammo caps are based on the game back when 2013, this is now whole different game now...

reguardless of facts some people are on +1 side we are not alone

it can be improved other ways more ammo drops across board especially expos and maybe have ammo spikes only at mjrs not able to be destroyed.

i h8 having to build loadout around ammo and even with patron its a issue with my play style 50% buff as stated by other isnt enough even still and another 10-30% some say wont change much then i say then why not... patron isnt helping me enough and patrons score cap whole nother issue has made patron almost worthless to me beside arkforge...