PDA

View Full Version : Spanish????? DEFIANCE 2050

JRS
02-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Hello everyone
I am happy for the news of the new game but I am intrigued to know that Spanish is not when we are the largest community in this game

Alahali
02-27-2018, 12:30 PM
Hello everyone
I am happy for the news of the new game but I am intrigued to know that Spanish is not when we are the largest community in this game

Agree, French and german?
I have nothing against these communities but I don't see many people talking in french or german, however the latino community is really big and taking into account spanish-speaking countries.
Simply is illogical or you never read the chat zone or always have seen the game from outside.

Anyway, mucha suerte Defiance2050!

r1p
02-27-2018, 12:56 PM
Your perspective may be skewed if you are only viewing this based on the platform/region that you play on and the age of the game itself. Also, their markets are currently North America and Europe where the top spoken languages are English, German, French, and Italian which is why they probably provide support for them. It doesn't mean that they won't support Spanish in the future though.

Alahali
02-27-2018, 01:05 PM
It doesn't mean that they won't support Spanish in the future though.

Maybe in 2050 :)

edispilfnairb
02-27-2018, 01:15 PM
Support everything but their player base. Priceless!!!

JRS
02-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Juego en PS3 EU y NA en zona se habla mas en Español que Frances y Aleman con esto no quiero decir ni mucho menos que no se hable pero el tema en cuestion es que yo como jugador no lo puedo oir el juego en mi idoma

Zer0Playr
02-27-2018, 02:02 PM
E eu, que jogo Defiance desde 2015, faço parte de uma grande comunidade de jogadores no Brasil e ainda por cima não vi o idioma português brasileiro adicionado aos idiomas disponíveis. Não que eu me importe com esse detalhe, mas isso é algo importante de se citar.

Sorry to write that in portuguese, but this is true. Even Trove can be played in portuguese, why does this can't be added to Defiance too?

Light Energy
02-27-2018, 04:00 PM
Adding Spanish language support would be a good move IMHO :).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language

Spanish is the primary language of 20 countries worldwide. It is estimated that the combined total number of Spanish speakers is between 470 and 500 million, making it the second most widely spoken language in terms of native speakers.It's certainly a common enough language worldwide (and I have met players from all over the world through Defiance).

Alahali
02-28-2018, 04:15 AM
Adding Spanish language support would be a good move IMHO :).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language
It's certainly a common enough language worldwide (and I have met players from all over the world through Defiance).

Thou hast said it and also in ps3 (for example) the chat zone clearly indicate the dominant languages, english, spanish and portuguese.
We are in full accord that Trion make the translation (as say r1p) based on the region of the market but the sad message is (It is not in our interests or we need to someone make us see).
For this reason and despite the large number of players, the hispanic comunnity haven´t their place in forum.