PDA

View Full Version : We're all wondering, so I'm asking. (Dev needed)

InsanaHydra
02-27-2018, 01:25 PM
So I'm just wondering, once Defiance 2050 comes out...what happens to Defiance?

I mean, how long can I still look forward to playing Defiance on the PS3 and Xbox 360 before it SHUTS DOWN?

kromc5
02-27-2018, 03:46 PM
I would be interested to know this a well, since I still greatly enjoy playing.
Platform: PC

TrionMobi
02-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Yes, you can continue to play the original Defiance and choose to play on the platform you prefer. We hope you give Defiance 2050 a try and you also will earn exclusive Valor rewards for Defiance 2050. We are excited to create a reimagined free to play experience with incredible changes to character progression, missions, game economy, and more. Happy Ark Hunting!

John2984
02-27-2018, 04:55 PM
Yes, you can continue to play the original Defiance and choose to play on the platform you prefer. We hope you give Defiance 2050 a try and you also will earn exclusive Valor rewards for Defiance 2050. We are excited to create a reimagined free to play experience with incredible changes to character progression, missions, game economy, and more. Happy Ark Hunting!

Not sure if it's been asked, there has been so many posts about Defiance 2050, but will there be details released about how we earn valor? Like dailies and weeklies for example?

InsanaHydra
02-27-2018, 04:56 PM

Want me to play Defiance 2050? Send me a HDTV and a PS4 cause I'm broke hahah! Otherwise I would!

Zephkial
02-27-2018, 04:57 PM
Absolutely. We will be talking more about the Valor program soon.

Jagger Lux
02-27-2018, 05:02 PM
but will there be details released about how we earn valor? Like dailies and weeklies for example?

Yeah, details.

Big Jack Shepard
02-27-2018, 05:09 PM

I am the exact opposite of excited.

No Transfer No Jack

smh

John2984
02-27-2018, 05:33 PM
Absolutely. We will be talking more about the Valor program soon.

Also, will closed beta access be for everyone? Or is it lottery style? Not sure how these things work. I always find games years after this phase.

DSW
02-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Yes, you can continue to play the original Defiance and choose to play on the platform you prefer.

does that mean that Oldfiance will get updated to new engine and ported to ps4/xb1, or its just wording?

drackiller
02-28-2018, 08:25 AM
does that mean that Oldfiance will get updated to new engine and ported to ps4/xb1, or its just wording?

I would love to know that too.

Darksider
03-01-2018, 02:18 AM
I am the exact opposite of excited.

No Transfer No Jack

smh

This. I'm excited we're getting a relatively new Defiance upgrade but if my stuff doesn't transfer over, this series is about as good as gone for me IMO. I loved how it started out but I ain't about to do most of the same stuff all over again with a couple extra added missions and content sprinkled throughout.

Without a character transfer, I find it hard convincing myself to jump into Defiance anything in the future.

defiancegame
03-02-2018, 08:06 AM
I hope (even though it won't probably happen) they take out the nerfs and keep it Old-School.