PDA

View Full Version : Farewell...

konstantinov
02-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Good luck in Defiance 2 guys. I like many others will not be playing Defiance 2. Thanks for saving me money by telling us everything now, my wallet appreciates it. On a side note I will be hosting a giveaway of my inventory to the nearest vendor on login. All are welcome to come watch.

See you guys on PS4/xbone.

kon

Hereís my psn for anyone that wants to try and add me but canít because I blocked it.

brwu91

ratpie
02-27-2018, 03:38 PM
later man, dont worry we all feel pretty let down by trion.

Verga DeFuego
02-27-2018, 03:40 PM
Thank you for all of your contributions to the game.
I will miss your well thought out and intelligent posts.

All the best,
Verga

konstantinov
02-27-2018, 03:41 PM
later man, dont worry we all feel pretty let down by trion.

Oh I’m not down by any means I’m actually in the black now. Now I have more money for strippers and paying kids to Mickey Mouse people at the beach.

Mundy Drudge
02-27-2018, 03:42 PM
Goodbye mate , all the best , I hope you find another game that appreciates you .
I already have you on my friends list so no worries there

SageSyndicate
02-27-2018, 03:44 PM
I always enjoyed your streams when I could see them thank you for the links you provided to help the community bro like i said in the other post when i get a ps4 ill be sure to add you!

InsanaHydra
02-27-2018, 03:45 PM
Sucks to see you go bro, had some good runs. Always enjoyed the streams.

Johnny Gatt
02-27-2018, 03:48 PM
Good luck in Defiance 2 guys. I like many others will not be playing Defiance 2. Thanks for saving me money by telling us everything now, my wallet appreciates it. On a side note I will be hosting a giveaway of my inventory to the nearest vendor on login. All are welcome to come watch.

kon

Here’s my psn for anyone that wants to try and add me but can’t because I blocked it.

brwu91

Normally, this is when i post: Can I has your stuff?
Sadly, I see no point. If you gave me your whole inv right now, it would still all get vendored in a few weeks anyways when my pp expires. Nice going Trion !!!

It has been a lot of fun playing with you over the past nearly 5 years. Hope to see you on the ps4.
Good luck!!

InsanaHydra
02-27-2018, 03:50 PM
Normally, this is when i post: Can I has your stuff?
Sadly, I see no point. If you gave me your whole inv right now, it would still all get vendored in a few weeks anyways when my pp expires. Nice going Trion !!!

It has been a lot of fun playing with you over the past nearly 5 years. Hope to see you on the ps4.
Good luck!!

Yeah the same way here (I wanted his Apoc and Sol) except I wouldnt vendor it hahah.

I'd use it till the game went offline forever

Moskyrath
02-27-2018, 03:55 PM
Even though we hardly played and talked will be missing you and may you not crash while people swarm you for your inventory

Tashinka
02-27-2018, 03:56 PM
Farewell Kon,
I appreciate all the (soon to be gone) gear and help you gave me on Defiance
Some people help make this game more enjoyable and fun, while others suck; you are the former
- keep in touch

stoodakiss
02-27-2018, 03:59 PM
gunna be like saints row 3 to 4. seems like a good way to get rid of the biggest problem in defiance. the op patron vets that make the defiance experience so hard and unfair for free to play new players.

Tauriiel
02-27-2018, 03:59 PM
It won't be the same without ya, Kon. Hopefully I'll see you on PS4. Take care til then!

Johnny Dbag
02-27-2018, 04:07 PM
Man, can you hang around just to troll in zone a little longer? Nothing to watch on netflix, and your zone makes us laugh.

NullWolf
02-27-2018, 04:17 PM
So long space catboy, hope to see ya on the PS4 sometime.
Was kinda tempted to ask ya for one of your jp rigs but I've discovered I just don't care about the loot chase anymore.

konstantinov
02-27-2018, 04:22 PM
If people want to add me PM me your psn or gt and I’ll add you.

John2984
02-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Dude... I want the most valuable weapon in your inventory. Lol, for real though, I'm really sad to see you go. When we first met, it was in your Twitch stream. I still have your old Hallowed Invader. I remember getting that infector at around 4400 ego. I didn't know how to use it, but I did my best because I got it from you. That was the first weapon that you ever gave to me. Wouldn't have traded it for all of the JPs and scrip in this game. Thank you for helping me. Your weapons made Defiance enjoyable. If you still use Kik, let me know! I still have to annoy you from time to time lol. If not, I'll use PS messenger if that's alright.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
02-27-2018, 04:52 PM
I had a sneaky suspicion that this is the way things would go down. I was kinda baffled by some of the sales they were doing and people still throwing boatloads of cash at it.

On the fence if I will play the next go round, but if I do I know that I will definitely be one of the free to play players that they catered to so much. Spent a boatload of cash on this game since the beta, can't see myself spending any more with the way they treated all of us here since launch.

Lycan Nightshade
02-27-2018, 04:57 PM
Tc bud and good luck.

Big Jack Shepard
02-27-2018, 05:07 PM
It has been a good run. And I still hope they will come to their senses.

Nonetheless, I've enjoyed reading your stuff over the years. Take care, man.

NullWolf
02-27-2018, 05:12 PM
One question Kon, while you were and probably still are vending everything, were you blasting Defiances theme song "Welcome to the New Age"?

As much as they blasted that song for commercials of the tv show Im surprised it never found its way into the game.

Bushede Jade
02-27-2018, 05:18 PM

kon

Here’s my psn for anyone that wants to try and add me but can’t because I blocked it.

brwu91

Gameplanet isn't about someone's pennies, believing it's entitled to Game World's Imagination, and when thoughtfulness is rubber-flexing it's ahead, their pennies attempts to hold MANY Gameplanet's hostage...,and whichever Game World your Flights lands in, at least try to remember the difference between Reality's Imagination, and Game World's Imagination...

Wish you well in Ventures......

((As a True Game Traveler that Supported many Game Worlds, my Alliance Supporting Decision, (and rightly so), is a Private Matter, not Publications Of Reality's Imagination Reviews, Degree as Definitions Of Blackmails, on a Planet where it wasn't born, belong, or welcome)

CalamityDusk
02-27-2018, 05:37 PM
Uh even tho you kinda shut me down when I share my opinions I will miss you for whatever that’s worth... take care. I mean it

Trogathorna
02-27-2018, 05:59 PM
Good riddance I say, thought the day would never come! ��

Just kidding lol. I really never chatted in zone much...actually I rarely had zone in my tab, but if you were on I'd switch tabs just to see the hilarious unfold lol. Thanks for the laughs Kon, many days they were definitely needed.See ya on Ps4 I'm sure, take care bud.

Johnny Stranger
02-27-2018, 06:07 PM
We will meet again !!! Thanks for the help along this 3 plus years of playing ... I enjoyed your company and wittiness ...
just remember.....
Don’t talk to strangers ... unless they’re Johnny

Fallen_Aingeal
02-27-2018, 06:22 PM
I know we'll stay in touch! I still have a debt to clear....

That said, I do hope to run into you on ps4 very soon. Stay cool, my friend!

punisher2431
02-27-2018, 06:32 PM
Damn I honestly thought you would be like the last ones to ever leave. I would've love to have shoot around with that courier you got with 11 or 12 mag or omni gun. Before it's my turn to go.

Chump Norris
02-27-2018, 08:16 PM
Sucks you're going but totally understandable man, doubt I'd bother with the new version if I had built up the collection you did then they just say it's time to start over..

Johnny Gatt
02-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Sucks you're going but totally understandable man, doubt I'd bother with the new version if I had built up the collection you did then they just say it's time to start over..

Its the same here for me. Gonna follow Barry's lead and vendor everything and give the scrip to first noob I see coming over the wall.

Kedarthebest
02-27-2018, 08:57 PM
Take care Kon and good luck on your next journey.

Chump Norris
02-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Its the same here for me. Gonna follow Barry's lead and vendor everything and give the scrip to first noob I see coming over the wall.

I don't have my PS3 hooked up anymore so everything will probably just rot in my inventory, I'm hoping 2050 is different enough I can call it a sequel and not worry so much about my old gear..