PDA

View Full Version : Defiance dead

SageSyndicate
02-27-2018, 03:53 PM
So due to the new and amazing update on Defiance 2050 when my PP runs out im gone and I appreciate you all Ignore all my trade post IM done trading in defiance will only log in for talking to old friends when I see them.

Bullet Babe
02-27-2018, 06:10 PM
So due to the new and amazing update on Defiance 2050 when my PP runs out im gone and I appreciate you all Ignore all my trade post IM done trading in defiance will only log in for talking to old friends when I see them.

Hey bro, sad day today. Im right there with you...

Deanied
02-27-2018, 09:35 PM

Feels bad man.. :(

ogkushyt
02-27-2018, 10:00 PM
I Hope defiance 2050 fails GG everyone it was a fun run.

Jagger Lux
02-28-2018, 02:11 PM
I Hope defiance 2050 fails GG everyone it was a fun run.

Such negativity before the 2050 hits? Everyone acting like they ain't gonna check it when it hits come summertime. We all gonna check it because we gotta know. :p

Bentu
02-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Such negativity before the 2050 hits? Everyone acting like they ain't gonna check it when it hits come summertime. We all gonna check it because we gotta know. :p

A whipped dog only expects to get whipped, that's why they run away.

Nico
02-28-2018, 02:34 PM

Well Said.....

OneBadClown
02-28-2018, 02:39 PM
Well Said.....

Good reply should have thought of it.

Jagger Lux
02-28-2018, 05:36 PM
All I'm saying is, we all knew exactly what we were in for here. 2050 or not the servers were always going to shut down and we all were always going to lose our "investments" here. And how much longer did anyone really expect "Oldfiance" to keep rolling along anyway? Yes it sux that our hard earned goods will not transfer over, I'm right there with everyone else on that. And I'll spare everyone and not throw out some "atleast" line feigning optimism. But there is very little information available right now about 2050, and who knows what the finished product will be come summertime.

Manestream
02-28-2018, 06:19 PM
oh so the existing defiance will fully cease in total then? I thought i would join a friend on the NA servers (which ment having to start a new character), should i just not bother at all, will it be a waste of time? I had a pretty good character on The EU server and alot of the DLC's, titles, cars, items and such butthey have not really given out much news as to what is fully happening.

Jagger Lux
02-28-2018, 06:29 PM
oh so the existing defiance will fully cease in total then? I thought i would join a friend on the NA servers (which ment having to start a new character), should i just not bother at all, will it be a waste of time? I had a pretty good character on The EU server and alot of the DLC's, titles, cars, items and such butthey have not really given out much news as to what is fully happening.

The existing Defiance will continue. But with the release of 2050 this summer, OG Defiance may fade out much quicker.

irisawifi
02-28-2018, 07:53 PM

I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible. Not really attached to the guns and am happy with the inventory and character slot transferring, so I guess that helps. I'm looking forward to a fresh restart with the hope that it comes with a better overall gaming experience.

My main concern is not the transfer, but that there is going to be new content. I do not want to repeat the same ol' missions. I definitely also want to see familiar faces from the show *cough* Irisa *cough*. I definitely want to see new maps.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm hyped about this lol