PDA

View Full Version : Do you hear that, Trion?

BarrySciFi
02-27-2018, 06:53 PM
That was the sound of the BarrySciFi cash flow spigot shutting off. Permanently. Iíve spent, on average, between 150-200.00 dollars a week on this game. For almost 5 years. I bought a new car two months before I started playing this game. And Iíve spent more on Defiance than I did on my car! A lot more. Trion has always had an odd dislike for its actual paying customers. Always chasing more free players. I wonder how many free players it will take to equal 150-200.00 a week? Like many other bill-paying veterans, I will not be playing Deiance 2050. Sounds like the same game, game goals, same missions, just repackaged. Donít feel like starting over from scratch on what is apparently the same game. At some point in the coming few days, I will be vendering 388 supreme weapons and shields. And over 300 assorted t4 and t5 mods, t5 weapons and shields, even a t4 weapon or two. And then I will give all my scrip (600 million plus the value of everything I will vender) to the lowest ego person I can find. Theyíll be filthy rich....on a dead game...

Johnny Gatt
02-27-2018, 06:57 PM
I was wondering what to do with all the scrip after vendoring my inv. Now I know. There gonna be some rich ego 20's coming over the wall for a few weeks I think.

konstantinov
02-27-2018, 07:00 PM
That was the sound of the BarrySciFi cash flow spigot shutting off. Permanently. I’ve spent, on average, between 150-200.00 dollars a week on this game. For almost 5 years. I bought a new car two months before I started playing this game. And I’ve spent more on Defiance than I did on my car! A lot more. Trion has always had an odd dislike for its actual paying customers. Always chasing more free players. I wonder how many free players it will take to equal 150-200.00 a week? Like many other bill-paying veterans, I will not be playing Deiance 2050. Sounds like the same game, game goals, same missions, just repackaged. Don’t feel like starting over from scratch on what is apparently the same game. At some point in the coming few days, I will be vendering 388 supreme weapons and shields. And over 300 assorted t4 and t5 mods, t5 weapons and shields, even a t4 weapon or two. And then I will give all my scrip (600 million plus the value of everything I will vender) to the lowest ego person I can find. They’ll be filthy rich....on a dead game...

Hey Barry if you go to ps4 I’ll see you there.

What’s worse than an inflated economy?

a nonexistent one

Johnny Gatt
02-27-2018, 07:04 PM
On another note, if I do play 2050, it will be strictly as free to play. If i have to start ovet, then i will not buy any pp or boxes. I have enough experience to level up to max with white guns. ( Got a baby toon to 6k that way.) . I have a feeling that the valor system will be tied to bits somehow... like forge caps etc for non patrons now. Free players will earn a little valor while pp holders earn more, no caps etc, maybe purchase valor in store like forge is now. In other words the option to pay for the chance to transfer some items that we already paid for may exist for players wishing to do so. I am not giving Trion one more penny.

stoodakiss
02-28-2018, 04:15 PM
bye, barry it was hilarious seeing you in pvp the one time you did it. have fun with your new car.

Tashinka
02-28-2018, 04:34 PM
it's been a long, crazy ride Barry - take care buddy

Kedarthebest
02-28-2018, 05:26 PM
Take care barry wishes to your next journey. It was a honor meeting/trading with you.

SuzyRed
02-28-2018, 05:38 PM
Wait so you have to spend money to play this game every month? I never had when I use to play it. If you have spend that much money every month on a video game forget it. I'll try it if the game is free but I won't pay money every month to keep playing lol