PDA

View Full Version : At least something?

Blackers
02-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Can we at least have something to grind for that can transfer to the new game while we wait? Right now there's literally no point in playing the regular game ever since the announcement came out because the only things hinted to transferring were inventory slots and badges/character models. Can't really grind for the few inventory slots right now with default events and badges/character models aren't what we're really looking forward to... Is there at least something you can give us that we can do in the regular game that won't be considered a waste of time after the new game releases? At least give us some type of conversion for PG, Arkforge, and/or spare Loyalty points to the new game so that we can at least know our time spent on the game right now is not going to go to complete waste.

Also will there be a way to reward the players who actually spent money on the game previously? If someone spends $500 total in the old game, they should AT LEAST get $100 worth of bits or whatever the new cash bought currency in the new game is once it comes out. You're losing your main paying players (I'm not one of them, but still) because of this exact reason. Not rewarding the players who actually gave this game money is disrespectful in many ways. It's not a mystery why 2 year+ vets are quitting the game all of a sudden since the announcement, just don't call it a mystery if the new game doesn't make as much money as expected, because we we've been trying to tell you from from the start.

John2984
02-28-2018, 07:38 PM
I would also like to see something added to Defiance that can be used in 2050. Unfortunately, I think we all have only 2 options. We work on the pursuits to increase Valor in 2050, or we take a Busman's Holiday to work on another grindy game until 2050 is released.

Blackers
02-28-2018, 08:02 PM
Half of the pursuits right now are impossible with so little people playing now, so I don't even know why they even made it based on pursuit rating.. Also just found out that not even cosmetics like character models are going to transfer, amazing lol.

Johnny Gatt
02-28-2018, 11:27 PM
Treat 2050 as a new game.
Enjoy the current version of the game while the lights are still on. The long fulfilling chase is over. Enjoy what you earned.
If you spent money on bits this year, assume the money went to support 2050. Many people, myself included, initially felt angry that the money was not being put back into the current game. Now I think of it as money already invested in the new game, kind of like a pre purchase if the game was being sold at gamestop. Now I can enjoy 2050 as a free to play without feeling the need to spend any more money.

Daethel
02-28-2018, 11:55 PM
Half of the pursuits right now are impossible with so little people playing now, so I don't even know why they even made it based on pursuit rating.. Also just found out that not even cosmetics like character models are going to transfer, amazing lol.

You’re just lazy. 95% of the pursuits can be completed on your own.