PDA

View Full Version : I don't mind defiance 2, but......

Antony Harrist
03-02-2018, 04:43 AM
I want the devs to show me, and the rest of us some respect for the investment of time and money we have put into defiance, its going to be very hard trusting trion with my time/money again if they dont

Something like someone has posted previously. All the bits you have bought in the last year transfer to defiance 2050

Also if it's just an obvious re-skin and they have reset everything for no reason I'm gonna be fuming, I may even think about legal action

Daethel
03-02-2018, 04:44 AM
I want the devs to show me, and the rest of us some respect for the investment of time and money we have put into defiance

Something like someone has posted previously. All the bits you have bought in the last year transfer to defiance 2050

Also if it's just an obvious re-skin and they have reset everything for no reason I'm gonna be fuming, I may even think about legal action

If it’s only last year it will favour new players over vets since vets have spent money over the 5 years that defiance has existed.

konstantinov
03-02-2018, 04:48 AM
Aren't you excited to buy the new versions of the same bundles you bought in Defiance? I imagine things in the bit store are going to be pretty expensive given how much it's costing to do this venture. Hopefully it pans out better than Devilian.