PDA

View Full Version : Destromathe...

Samali1212
03-02-2018, 07:51 AM
i'm the one of the player who showed the strong reaction about character transfer and even got banned for 24 hours for it. As a spending thousands of dollars players i guess its very normal to do this. Now i read your explanation about why it cant be transferred. its understandeable reason. But there's some questions in my mind so i will be happy to get some answers;
1- Why defiance players must start from the beginning? Cant you just at least make us start from some autocompleted pursuits and gained some EGO?

2- What about dlc packs, inventory slots , loadouts? Cant you at least giveaway some of them who already had in current defiance?

3- What if by the time same system will appear on defiance 2050 with different name of synergies? Can you promise that thats not going to happen??

i know you have a lot of work at the moment but lets forget about money but as a player who spend years on the game i guess me and a lot of people here deserve it..

PS: this is not an ironic post but just curious.

Alahali
03-02-2018, 08:02 AM
I suppose the idea is ....
Do you have eaten popcorn during the film and now do you want your money?
Is not possible.

Samali1212
03-02-2018, 08:13 AM
I suppose the idea is ....
Do you have eaten popcorn during the film and now do you want your money?
Is not possible.

From where did you understand i want refund??

Alahali
03-02-2018, 08:38 AM
From where did you understand i want refund??

With the example I don't want refer to money but unfortunately the news indicate that just we will receive a few handouts.
Although I'm another affected understand that the money was spent in fun and there it stayed.

Samali1212
03-02-2018, 08:48 AM
With the example I don't want refer to money but unfortunately the news indicate that just we will receive a few handouts.
Although I'm another affected understand that the money was spent in fun and there it stayed.

at the one point i can understand about not transferring.. But doing the same pursuits , stories seems (according to your example) watching same movie and paying for the ticket again...

Alahali
03-02-2018, 09:05 AM
at the one point i can understand about not transferring.. But doing the same pursuits , stories seems (according to your example) watching same movie and paying for the ticket again...

The film has not yet been finished.

p.s.: I just carry my ability as a player to Def'50 (only this they allowed me).

WhiteStrike
03-02-2018, 09:07 AM
1) Impossible. Pursuits might not even exist in 2050 and EGO has been revamped.

2) Loadout and Inventory slots will be transfered. DLCs won't because 2050 won't share the same story as the original Defiance.

3) They have shown the matrix and from what I've seen there was no sign of the current synergy system. More info on this will probably be available on today's livestream.

Samali1212
03-02-2018, 09:20 AM

2) Loadout and Inventory slots will be transfered. DLCs won't because 2050 won't share the same story as the original Defiance.

3) They have shown the matrix and from what I've seen there was no sign of the current synergy system. More info on this will probably be available on today's livestream.

too many question marks m8.. and im not expecting all will be answered today...

WhiteStrike
03-02-2018, 09:23 AM
too many question marks m8.. and im not expecting all will be answered today...

Probably not. Although the new matrix and class system will very likely be explained.

But the question I want answered is: when will the Beta become available?

Samali1212
03-02-2018, 12:27 PM

so there will be same pursuits, story missions what we already completed in current defiance..

MagnusRune Daltus
03-03-2018, 07:12 AM
so there will be same pursuits, story missions what we already completed in current defiance..

no... quite the oposite it appears. as ego max level will now be..50. yes 50. not 500, or 5000... but 50.

which means pursuits jsut aint gonna do that same thing for us now, maybe pursuits will give us better gun mods? if theres pursuits at all....

neknace1977
03-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Well from the live steam they haven't changed any game content other than ego and modding who wants to start over and have to run all the same old *** boring missions to relevel.

Calm like a Bomb
03-03-2018, 12:48 PM
They did say there would be new missions related to each class but that alone won't be enough to pull me back in....and the way their feeding us small bits of information each weekly livestream isn't satisfactory. They've hinted at BIG changes, leaked the game going next generation, confirmed that leak, shared very little information and continue to tease us by telling us to tune in next week for another small tidbit of infornation. Yes, that's what companies do to generate hype and anticipation but c'mon, this just feels cruel.....ehh..., whatever..., so far from what I've seen and heard I'll have to pass,...make me wanna play your game!

JOCCO5150
03-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Well from the live steam they haven't changed any game content other than ego and modding who wants to start over and have to run all the same old *** boring missions to relevel.

They mentioned us vets would have something new to do

Samali1212
03-03-2018, 01:14 PM
They did say there would be new missions related to each class but that alone won't be enough to pull me back in....and the way their feeding us small bits of information each weekly livestream isn't satisfactory. They've hinted at BIG changes, leaked the game going next generation, confirmed that leak, shared very little information and continue to tease us by telling us to tune in next week for another small tidbit of infornation. Yes, that's what companies do to generate hype and anticipation but c'mon, this just feels cruel.....ehh..., whatever..., so far from what I've seen and heard I'll have to pass,...make me wanna play your game!

Thats right.. once i get ps4 will i play same game or am i going to experience another one.. time by time im losing my interest on defiance... i even didnt play current one since 2050 appeared..

richardkrainium
03-05-2018, 04:11 PM
They mentioned us vets would have something new to do

ya, its called rebuild our inventories

Ryu Soba JP
03-06-2018, 02:07 AM
I watched the livestream and to me the only difference I saw was how modding weapons go, graphic update and Ego max is 50. The level max is more along the lines of traditional rpg leveling. Everything else looked the same. Same environment. Hope the weeks leading up to beta reveal something more otherwise I can’t see a lot of people wanting to join back in.

r1p
03-06-2018, 06:55 AM
I watched the livestream and to me the only difference I saw was how modding weapons go, graphic update and Ego max is 50. The level max is more along the lines of traditional rpg leveling. Everything else looked the same. Same environment. Hope the weeks leading up to beta reveal something more otherwise I can’t see a lot of people wanting to join back in.

What people are failing to realize is that the 2050 is not being created for the current player base. Since the number of people playing right now are a tiny fraction of the people that Trion hopes to engage in 2050 and a vast majority of them have never played Defiance before then the content will be fresh to them. If my assumptions are correct (and they have been so far) then if 2050 does well enough then new content will be created sometime down the road but anyone looking for a new experience is going to be disappointed.

Bentu
03-06-2018, 07:01 AM
What people are failing to realize is that the 2050 is not being created for the current player base. Since the number of people playing right now are a tiny fraction of the people that Trion hopes to engage in 2050 and a vast majority of them have never played Defiance before then the content will be fresh to them. If my assumptions are correct (and they have been so far) then if 2050 does well enough then new content will be created sometime down the road but anyone looking for a new experience is going to be disappointed.

This. ..........

defiancegame
03-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Just like what Rip said it wasn't actually made for us the "vets"! And our Defiance will soon be gone due to the lack of updates or maybe it'll get shut down soon. And all thanks to EX Inanis! Yes Ex Inanis! Think again If you think Ex Inanis wasn't the cause! And that's a FACT.

JOCCO5150
03-06-2018, 09:26 AM

Well even if there isn't any new content, I will be glad to see the world populated. I will glad to see my old friends and clanmates again.

Razoreddie
03-06-2018, 10:38 AM
OK. What I heard on the livestream was- 64bit graphics, a new salvage system and new gun modding to go with that, class system that you could level up with skill tree like deal instead of ego. The class system includes healing, etc but you can change yourself kinda like the current loadout, bit store will only have cosmetic stuff. Not sure but it sounded like some quest stuff was Class specific and some quests allowed you to unlock some classes and class goodies. If that is true, then we might assume that the missions might change since the goals are different. Sounds like quite a few mechanics are changing.

I guess if all you did was watch the Livestream with the sound off, you might have got the impression nothing is changing. When they showed the sample of play, it looked much the same, I agree. That said, if what they described is true, then quite a few things change.