PDA

View Full Version : Spanish and portuguese language for Defiance 2050

Kuroro
03-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Where do I sign up for that?

the latin american community is bigger than any other, but just a minority knows english.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-02-2018, 12:31 PM
didnt they post somewhere on here they werent going to support anymore languages ?

Zer0Playr
03-02-2018, 12:40 PM

the latin american community is bigger than any other, but just a minority knows english.

Pleas, Trion, do this, at least put some subtitles ir something, LATAM comunity needs this!

r1p
03-02-2018, 12:45 PM

By biggest community do you mean "in the world" or "in Defiance"? If it's the former then there are over a billion people in China that would beg to differ. If it's the latter then you have no factual basis for making this claim unless Trion reported their player demographics in the live stream today.

konstantinov
03-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Also there’s no justification to implement a new language unless the player base is there. With that being said, you’re telling us all of the Latin American players have a ps4/xbone/pc?

I definitely believe ps3 needs a Spanish/Portuguese subtitle implement. I’d guesstimate the population is 80% Spanish/Portuguese speaking players.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-02-2018, 01:07 PM
check this out;
https://www.babbel.com/en/magazine/the-10-most-spoken-languages-in-the-world

Alahali
03-02-2018, 01:30 PM
check this out;

.... lo malo de no conocer Taringa.

Daethel
03-02-2018, 02:30 PM
check this out;

What does that have anything to do with Defiance?

DEATHBRINGER210
03-02-2018, 02:43 PM
idk .the op wants Spanish subs in the game. Spanish is ranked 2nd in the world. maybe they do need to add some subs to defiance 2050

Alahali
03-16-2018, 04:12 PM
idk .the op wants Spanish subs in the game. Spanish is ranked 2nd in the world. maybe they do need to add some subs to defiance 2050

Yes, some people can read English without problems but there are a large number that only talk spanish.
Make an effort, the spanish-speakers in Defiance are many, I assure you.

RajeeMama007
03-16-2018, 11:13 PM
Pleas, Trion, do this, at least put some subtitles ir something, LATAM comunity needs this!

Yeah, I agree! I think that's a fair request!
Come on Trion! What's it going to cost, eh! 'An arm and a leg'! lol

JRS
03-17-2018, 05:10 AM
It is proposing to put the second most spoken language in the world, I do not know what the problem is

Daethel
03-17-2018, 05:42 AM
It is proposing to put the second most spoken language in the world, I do not know what the problem is

The most spoken language in the world is mandarin and Defiance isn’t in mandarin either so I don’t see how that’s a good argument.

Alahali
03-17-2018, 10:52 AM
Putting aside the theme of "the most spoken language", the argument IMO is the translation spanish and portuguese, in the community there are a lot of people who need to understand better the game.

dkpt2010
03-19-2018, 11:22 AM
its good idea bro

Kuroro
03-20-2018, 02:40 PM
also, all other mmo games have spanish and portuguese language to select. this is why defiance is not so popular as other games are

Daethel
03-20-2018, 03:30 PM
also, all other mmo games have spanish and portuguese language to select. this is why defiance is not so popular as other games are

Oh yeah totally. I’m sure that’s the reason. Hit the nail in the head there bud.

ImSniping
04-04-2018, 11:17 AM
English:
Trion only cares about the money, not the players. That's why they'll make a cheap remaster hoping to make as much money as possible by spending as little as possible.
Definitely not a smart choice.

Español Latino:
A Trion zolo le importa la plata, no lo jugadores. Ez por ezo que aran un remazter barato con la esperansa de aser tanta plata como zea pocible gastando lo menos pocible.
Definitivamente, no ez una elecsion inteligente.

Castellano:
A Trion sólo le importa el dinero, no los jugadores. Es por eso que harán un remaster barato con la esperanza de hacer tanto dinero como sea posible gastando lo menos posible.
Definitivamente, no es una elección inteligente.

drackiller
04-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Having subtitles on the game for those languages i totally agree.
Voices on my own language, no ty, but that´s me.
Games lose their personality when they are doubled.
Just as a side note, ifby any chance they are introducing those languages at least do it correctly with the correct versions of the said languages.

Zer0Playr
04-04-2018, 02:51 PM

Yeah. Even Trove can be played in Portuguese (bad translation, but it can). Why Defiance 2050 can't? We would love to see this game in portuguese too, or at least subtitles and menus. It can be amazing, trust me!

Zer0Playr
04-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Having subtitles on the game for those languages i totally agree.
Voices on my own language, no ty, but that´s me.
Games lose their personality when they are doubled.
Just as a side note, ifby any chance they are introducing those languages at least do it correctly with the correct versions of the said languages.

IK, DBZ in PT-BR is great, but in PT-PT is totally bad XD

drackiller
04-04-2018, 03:20 PM
IK, DBZ in PT-BR is great, but in PT-PT is totally bad XD

If PT from Brasil was correct i wouldn´t mind.