PDA

View Full Version : live stream questions

professor chaos69
03-02-2018, 12:49 PM
I watched the live stream 3-2-18, just so many unanswered questions. I don't feel like the team touched on player questions. The forums are full of questions without answers. Shields and guns and ego does not transfer over but what does? what about valor program, why wait next week to talk about that, after all isn't that what the players were asking about? The whole live stream was a bunch of babble without details. Please can someone clue us in here. It was like a second announcement with little information.

does payed content transfer?
when does beta testing start?
do clans transfer?

Are these types of questions to early to be answered?

richardkrainium
03-02-2018, 12:55 PM
waiting on a new guest to answer those

Bentu
03-02-2018, 12:57 PM
There's plenty of time plus they may not have it all sorted out yet.

Johnny Stranger
03-02-2018, 12:57 PM
loadouts, characters (guessing names/amount of toons) and inventory slots iirc are being carried over....valor is earned from Defiance pursuits completed, and money spent in bit store..

Johnny Gatt
03-02-2018, 02:21 PM
loadouts, characters (guessing names/amount of toons) and inventory slots iirc are being carried over....valor is earned from Defiance pursuits completed, and money spent in bit store..

I am going to be quite valorous on ps4 then. ��

ratpie
03-02-2018, 03:34 PM
So the game will be exactly the same with an updated gun leveling system.

you got what 5 people working on this?

i say when we make OP stuff in new game we need a promise of them not nerfing it ever!
cause im gonna weave some real nasty **** together!

i bet all those guests were drunk guys they picked off 6th street
and told them to wear a trion t shirt.

WhiteStrike
03-02-2018, 05:13 PM
i say when we make OP stuff in new game we need a promise of them not nerfing it ever!
cause im gonna weave some real nasty **** together!

I do hope they nerf gear that becomes clearly overpowered. Balance is good for a game, not bad, and nerfs are simply tools to accomplish that.