PDA

View Full Version : Dating myself here, but does anyone remember...

BeckAltarr
03-03-2018, 10:28 PM
I've been trying to find it, but there was a Trailer video once for Defiance that showed the early weather effects of rain and what not, and part of that also showed a scene of a heavily forested area with a coupld of players running towards what looked like a Neon Sign/Crater type bar or trading post. It was a lush looking jungle and clearly one of the locations that never made it into the game.

I wonder if 2050 will realize that location? I also hope the Crater will become an actual player enter-able hangout. Remember Dev's, it needs the Crater Girls. We at K-TAM Pretty much built the interior in the minds of our listeners. I hope you can do it justice. We really need a good RP hangout.

If I can find the video, I'll post the link.

Johnny Gatt
03-03-2018, 10:34 PM
I've been trying to find it, but there was a Trailer video once for Defiance that showed the early weather effects of rain and what not, and part of that also showed a scene of a heavily forested area with a coupld of players running towards what looked like a Neon Sign/Crater type bar or trading post. It was a lush looking jungle and clearly one of the locations that never made it into the game.

I wonder if 2050 will realize that location? I also hope the Crater will become an actual player enter-able hangout. Remember Dev's, it needs the Crater Girls. We at K-TAM Pretty much built the interior in the minds of our listeners. I hope you can do it justice. We really need a good RP hangout.

If I can find the video, I'll post the link.

The crater will only be great if Sensoth strippers are incorporated. Save your scrip arkhunters!!!

Mrdr
03-03-2018, 11:50 PM
The crater will only be great if Sensoth strippers are incorporated. Save your scrip arkhunters!!!

You’ll dc before you get to the door lol

stoodakiss
03-04-2018, 12:17 AM
the crater has been the place to be in defiance since launch.

TheOz
03-04-2018, 01:48 AM
I've been trying to find it, but there was a Trailer video once for Defiance that showed the early weather effects of rain and what not, and part of that also showed a scene of a heavily forested area with a couple of players running towards what looked like a Neon Sign/Crater type bar or trading post...

I remember it Beck.
It was relatively short, max 30 seconds. I think they played it on one of the livestreams just before, or as, the game came out. All of those streams ARE archived on Twitch.
For some reason I am thinking it was on Across The Badlands.

duction
03-04-2018, 04:19 AM
the crater has been the place to be in defiance since launch.

Its always been Iron demon ranch on xbox 360.

Infinity Eagle
03-04-2018, 04:29 AM
This is my favorite trailer from back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sg702Sv45Y

OneBadClown
03-04-2018, 09:36 AM
This is my favorite trailer from back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sg702Sv45Y

You can download this from PS3 in parts. 6 total if I recall.