PDA

View Full Version : do you think it's time?

Lamar Kendrick
03-04-2018, 12:50 AM
since our weapons/rigs won't be transferred to the current gens, i think it's time for the devs to unlock the armistice jps that came from the DF vendor. pretty pointless now that nothing will be transferred except inventory slots titles which is still BS imo but i understand. no more excuses now for reasons it won't be unlocked. got no plan anyways to go to defiance 2050

+1 agree
-1 disagree

Chump Norris
03-04-2018, 01:12 AM
I'll go with +1 but would rather they just add EVERY jackpot to Py and stop with the weekly rotation, that should keep people busy grinding PG, hunting Py down, and trying different jackpots until 2050 is out.

defiancegame
03-04-2018, 02:52 AM
+1 Lamar!

I'll go with +1 but would rather they just add EVERY jackpot to Py and stop with the weekly rotation, that should keep people busy grinding PG, hunting Py down, and trying different jackpots until 2050 is out.

Or simply make all event Arkfalls spawn 24/7 and make JPs drop from these event Arkfalls. And then ditch Py and start the real HUNT! The real old hunt that we all miss!

punisher2431
03-04-2018, 04:23 AM
As well as those super jackpots from black Fridays. To atleast give other people a chance to play with them.

jay ellis
03-04-2018, 07:53 AM
As well as those super jackpots from black Fridays. To atleast give other people a chance to play with them.
Or they could at least give out the prizes for the "log in to win"......

Maybe armistice will come back and you can pay for them like the other players who have them.

Decoy303
03-04-2018, 03:16 PM
I want a Mobile Fortress or Quantum Garrison. Might as well decrease the amount of PG it takes to buy mods and weapons at IDR. Let's have a grand ole time before the ole **** house goes up in flames.

Antony Harrist
03-05-2018, 06:40 AM
They should make it so a 5% sup upgrade is 100% chance of upgrading. Or just make 100% chance cost alot less. Or even free

Would be nice seeing what kind of weapons we could make. They might even sell more arkforge this way. With people trying to get best rolls

defiancegame
03-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Any dev for some input ?

Zephkial
03-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Good morning, Arkhunters. Thanks for you feedback on this! While I can't promise anything, I think you will enjoy some of the things we are planning for the rest of the year. Will make sure to update you all once things are set in stone. Keep the ideas and feedback coming!

DEATHBRINGER210
03-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Good morning, Arkhunters. Thanks for you feedback on this! While I can't promise anything, I think you will enjoy some of the things we are planning for the rest of the year. Will make sure to update you all once things are set in stone. Keep the ideas and feedback coming!

any more planed ps3 server updates?

defiancegame
03-05-2018, 11:05 AM

I hope that these things include the things above. Thanks.

Gingersnapped
03-05-2018, 11:34 AM

It would definitely be nice if the trade locks were at least removed. I have 6k toons with trade locked weapons I have stopped playing because the new system does not work well with multiple toons. I would love to be able to get those weapons to my toons I am playing. I hope this happens.

Warlock2u
03-05-2018, 12:34 PM
It would definitely be nice if the trade locks were at least removed. I have 6k toons with trade locked weapons I have stopped playing because the new system does not work well with multiple toons. I would love to be able to get those weapons to my toons I am playing. I hope this happens.

Agree,would be nice to have trade locks removed on weapons.Some, I would like to transfer or just sale or trade.Also,would love to see ark salvage converted into some other currency such as ark forge,scrip,hunter req or something useful.Millions sitting there accumulating dust and continues to grow.Devs would you at least consider all these ideas in this thread,cheers

Hexthat
03-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Can we get that credits you guys did for PST? That would be nice, let us get all the store bought stuff to try out and use. Bring back old store stuff.

I have 38m scrip and nothing I can do with it I have less then 5k salvage.

Add hunter req to a vendor for 10k scrip like ark batteries.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-05-2018, 12:55 PM

so thats all yall have plans for is the rest of the year?

richardkrainium
03-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Can we get that credits you guys did for PST? That would be nice, let us get all the store bought stuff to try out and use. Bring back old store stuff.

I have 38m scrip and nothing I can do with it I have less then 5k salvage.

Add hunter req to a vendor for 10k scrip like ark batteries.

think chip pullers would be a better idea

defiancegame
03-06-2018, 07:12 AM
How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!