PDA

View Full Version : I need a chance to beta test..plzzzzzz

Hunter4514
03-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Ok so i have been on defiance for about 4 years and i would really love the opportunity to beta test defiance 2050 on xbox 1 .i did sign up is there anything else i can do to have the opportunity? ?????

SHiftt87
03-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Ok so i have been on defiance for about 4 years and i would really love the opportunity to beta test defiance 2050 on xbox 1 .i did sign up is there anything else i can do to have the opportunity? ?????

On friday they did code giveaways on their live stream. My guess is they will do this for the next friday stream as well untill they announce the beta. So tune in and maybe you will win in the draw on stream.

superstorm
03-06-2018, 11:59 AM
They will not select players. I am sure everyone gets invited like that was with original beta and even alpha.

JOCCO5150
03-06-2018, 12:21 PM
They will not select players. I am sure everyone gets invited like that was with original beta and even alpha.

It's closed beta, they are selecting players.

konstantinov
03-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Lottery (Rng) to get into beta.

Bullet Babe
03-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Lottery (Rng) to get into beta.
6k ego players from Defiance1 should have a spot in beta reserved for them. Lottery alone just doesnt sit well with me. The thought of a 1 week noob getting in over a 4 year veteran... I mean Trion should reward dedication.
*Should*

konstantinov
03-06-2018, 05:58 PM
6k ego players from Defiance1 should have a spot in beta reserved for them. Lottery alone just doesnt sit well with me. The thought of a 1 week noob getting in over a 4 year veteran... I mean Trion should reward dedication.
*Should*

Personally, I think that OG players, big money spenders and PTS testers should be offered spots hands down. Unfortunately, I don’t know if there’s any verification going on to even check if those signing up for beta even have access to participate in it. If it’s a code to use to access the beta then I foresee people auctioning codes off in zone to the highest bidder. Just my opinion though.

ratpie
03-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Anyone can beta test right now, didn't you watch the live stream its the same game!

.....just dont open your inventory and you be alright.

konstantinov
03-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Anyone can beta test right now, didn't you watch the live stream its the same game!

.....just dont open your inventory and you be alright.

I’m heading to port Stinson now.

JOCCO5150
03-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Personally, I think that OG players, big money spenders and PTS testers should be offered spots hands down. Unfortunately, I don’t know if there’s any verification going on to even check if those signing up for beta even have access to participate in it. If it’s a code to use to access the beta then I foresee people auctioning codes off in zone to the highest bidder. Just my opinion though.

At the very least people who bought all the dlcs should be paying beta for sure.

KevinVonBach
03-07-2018, 06:48 AM
At the very least people who bought all the dlcs should be paying beta for sure.

Works for me, provided Trion can somehow/someway get all of the DLCs that I've purchased on Xbox 360 swapped over to my (future) Defiance 2050 account on my PS4.

r1p
03-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Works for me, provided Trion can somehow/someway get all of the DLCs that I've purchased on Xbox 360 swapped over to my (future) Defiance 2050 account on my PS4.

I remember reading that the plan was for all content to be free for everyone. The problem is that I can't find the article now so I'm trying to determine if I really did read it or if it's a sign of early onset Dementia.

KevinVonBach
03-07-2018, 07:19 AM
I remember reading that the plan was for all content to be free for everyone. The problem is that I can't find the article now so I'm trying to determine if I really did read it or if it's a sign of early onset Dementia.

Yeah - I vaguely remember hearing/reading the same, I was just responding directly to more of this "we bought DLC, grant us beta access" rhetoric.

Hunter4514
03-07-2018, 02:56 PM
I do think it should or at least some open invites should be given to players w the most time w a active account on defiance...a 4 year player should have better chance to get chance to beta test that a 1 year player .6k ego player should have better chance that 3k ego player ..but that just my thoughts

konstantinov
03-07-2018, 04:34 PM
I do think it should or at least some open invites should be given to players w the most time w a active account on defiance...a 4 year player should have better chance to get chance to beta test that a 1 year player .6k ego player should have better chance that 3k ego player ..but that just my thoughts

Being 6k means nothing now. It’s all about that pursuit rating.

JOCCO5150
03-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Being 6k means nothing now. It’s all about that pursuit rating.

Which is kinda screwed up for me now, because my old PlayStation was stolen and I lost my old psn and I was 6k the hard way. Now on my new psn I only have 1300 pursuit rating with a 6k character. Guess I got some recorders to find.

PurePlayinSerb
03-08-2018, 11:12 AM
my dilemma is i signed up for beta on my pc, but all my valor is on xbox so i will probably mainly play it on xbox, and i wanna get my beta rewards on xbox, so i guess i gotta get lucky and get a beta code for xbox, since i already linked beta to pc