PDA

View Full Version : So... what's up?

Ryker Vorton
03-07-2018, 02:44 PM
It's been very long since the last time i've been here, decided to pay a visit and... ohhh holy volge on a stick? Defiance 2050!?

Well, almost can't wait for it, hope it is a refreshing new experience!

Well, cya

SHiftt87
03-07-2018, 06:42 PM
It's been very long since the last time i've been here, decided to pay a visit and... ohhh holy volge on a stick? Defiance 2050!?

Well, almost can't wait for it, hope it is a refreshing new experience!

Well, cya

All of us willing to give it a chance are also very hopeful that its a refreshing experience.

Good hunting, Ark hunter. Us here at K-TAM Radio wish you no less then the best loot.

defiancegame
03-08-2018, 08:20 AM
All of us willing to give it a chance are also very hopeful that its a refreshing experience.

Good hunting, Ark hunter. Us here at K-TAM Radio wish you no less then the best loot.

not "all"! that's first and second I don't believe it's refreshing since it's the exact same Defiance with slight and minor changes. But that's just my opinion:cool:

Mr NeedIes
03-08-2018, 11:36 AM
not "all"! that's first and second I don't believe it's refreshing since it's the exact same Defiance with slight and minor changes. But that's just my opinion:cool:

Do tell us how you already know about EVERY change they are making. If you can't back that up then I suggest you sit down, shut up, and wait