PDA

View Full Version : game trials

RoadKill
03-05-2013, 01:45 AM
So I have a few friends who might be interested in the game but don't want to preorder. I was wondering if they will have a recruit a friend or trial game keys to share with them? Seems how this will be a community driven game would be a good way to get players, plus I want to shoot some of them in the face :)

A s0t
03-05-2013, 01:53 AM
no they will get a beta invite code when they pre order and then they sign up for the beta and then they will be given an email to join the beta, or they can watch the live stream or the hour with defiance, to see what it looks like. or they can go to your house and watch you play if you signed up for the beta.
they could introduce them self's in the alpha invite thread if there on the computer, not so much on the consoles

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?1557-Want-to-join-our-Closed-Alpha-Come-introduce-yourself!

and they can do trials if they want to likely under the NDA
rokkrwolf or archangel will have better information shoot a pm off to them

RoadKill
03-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Sorry I was referring to after game launch

Defy
03-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Dont think any free trials have been announced yet

Usually trials are for subscription games anyway, but this game has no subscription

Anyway I'm sure once game comes out there will be tons of videos and stuff on youtube so your friends can see how the game is