PDA

View Full Version : Defiance 2050 question .. can we visit Defiance town proper

Aronith
03-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Now that the TV show is over will we be able to visit the Defiance town proper in Defiance 2050? I recall a reason for not going there in the game was because of the TV show and not being able to change things or something like that.

Calm like a Bomb
03-09-2018, 03:24 PM
In the SyFy show the town of Defiance was located in St.Louis. The video game is set in the San Francisco Bay area.

Aronith
03-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Right, besides my post count stating 2 I've had an account since release of the game. I know the game is based in SF area, but it doesn't mean we couldn't visit the town of Defiance in the game. Their reasoning for not doing it is because the show was on and they didn't want the game and show to be out of synch. And that's why they stayed in SF.

GadeJ
03-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Right, besides my post count stating 2 I've had an account since release of the game. I know the game is based in SF area, but it doesn't mean we couldn't visit the town of Defiance in the game. Their reasoning for not doing it is because the show was on and they didn't want the game and show to be out of synch. And that's why they stayed in SF.

The town of Defiance lies just outside of St. Louis on Highway 94. It has a Post Office open 3 days a week for a few hours a day. The population is very small.

So, yes, you can visit it for real. I've been to the Post Office once. --GadeJ