PDA

View Full Version : Road to 2050...

Hazil
03-09-2018, 03:50 PM
I read TironMobi's patch notes post and something i don't understand.
The valor program makes no distinction between veterans and newcomers? The guy, who has been playing for 2-5 years, has same valor pursuit points that the other guy who started yesterday? I hope i'm wrong... pleas tell me I'm wrong

JOCCO5150
03-09-2018, 03:53 PM
I read TironMobi's patch notes post and something i don't understand.
The valor program makes no distinction between veterans and newcomers? The guy, who has been playing for 2-5 years, has same valor pursuit points that the other guy who started yesterday? I hope i'm wrong... pleas tell me I'm wrong
Your past pursuits count, and money you spent. They said road to 2050 pursuits were about 15% of valor available.

EvansD
03-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Will purified Gulanite be transferred to Defiance 2050? If so will they still be in the form of Gulanite? I've just won a prize of 50k purified Gulanite. If I activate in defiance I just need to know if this carries across to 2050 and I don't lose it

passe
03-10-2018, 01:51 PM
TRION needs to realize that Pursuit- and Ego rating can be maxed in under a week.. They dont realize that there are players who have played this game thousands and thousands of hours... Game even keeps track of how long you have played.. If you turn on system messages and type in chat /played.. You can see exactly how many 24h days you have played.. I personally have played around 6000 hours i think...

There are total noobs who havent played almost at all, yet they have pursuits and ego maxed.. Then there are players who have played thousands of hours, and their pursuits are not maxed... This is not fair system for those who have played all these years, and we as a community are the only reason Defiance has done this well, and we as a community have made is also so big social thing.. In my opinion there should be some valor at least based on how long you have played too.. Game even keeps track of how much every player have played.. Please TRION recognize us who have made all these servers and this community and game what they are.. This is a huge problem at the moment in this community..

The Valor -system is very good idea, so think very carefully what you put in the Valor -shop, and maybe think a little bit more about who deserves and how much those points.. Because Pursuits and Shop purchases tell NOTHING.. They DO NOT show who are the real dedicated players and played thousands of hours, and who are the ones who played only months, or only weeks..

This Valor -system will be the thing which dictates how your existing player base takes the new game. You can get us all, or lose the majority of us. Do this right please.. Personally I will play both games, and I will stay here as long the servers keep online.. But we have already seen half or more of the community quit, so please do this system right, and think about it carefully what you put in the shop, and who gets how much Valor.. These are just thoughts, and my own opinions. I love this game, so im not badmouthing it either. I have personally gotten good treatment from TRION, so i was speaking just on general on this post :)

stoodakiss
03-11-2018, 02:24 AM
TRION needs to realize that Pursuit- and Ego rating can be maxed in under a week..

not possible

OneBadClown
03-11-2018, 04:50 PM
......paved with good intensions

JOCCO5150
03-11-2018, 08:53 PM
not possible

Yeah, I got my new toon to 6k in about 2 months with an ego rating of 1300, and that was faster than anyone I know.

katyusha
03-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I got my new toon to 6k in about 2 months with an ego rating of 1300, and that was faster than anyone I know.

I kno smeone whho beggan defiance by end of january, he reached EGO 6000 before end of colony courtship, so in one month ...:p

K.

stoodakiss
03-12-2018, 01:31 AM

25 days for 6k with p.r. of 17xx 14 days of in-game time /played