PDA

View Full Version : what do you like to get from the VALOR in 2050

jupiler
03-09-2018, 11:33 PM
heya

pls post here what you like to get from the valor program (and keep it short pls :) )

- cosmetic stuf ofc
- guns, armor
- rig

ps Trion don't let the pll who did buy guns/rigs/dlc in the past standing in the dark.

Chump Norris
03-10-2018, 02:58 AM
I just want to see cosmetic stuff that goes away and stays away after a set period of time after launch.

KevinVonBach
03-10-2018, 06:07 AM
Cosmetic Stuff

I've been a part of Extra Life since 2013, so I'd also like to keep the 'Insomniac' for Defiance 2050.

Johnny Gatt
03-10-2018, 06:41 AM
In all honesty,
If titles are one of the few things that can transfer, I would like to keep my 'Imsomniac' title. It was awarded to players who supported extra life in 2013.

All other extra life titles should be transferred as well. Players invested time and effort to help raise money.

neknace1977
03-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Valor should but gear not skins and boosts no gear purchases it's useless

Verga DeFuego
03-10-2018, 09:41 AM
If they are selling weapons and rigs in 2050, then I should be allowed to purchase them with Valor.
Personally, I don't care about cosmetics and titles.

JOCCO5150
03-10-2018, 09:50 AM
I just want to see cosmetic stuff that goes away and stays away after a set period of time after launch.

Yes, this. I would like to have an outfit that everyone can't get.

JOCCO5150
03-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Inventory slots, since ours don't transfer.

Jt Little
03-10-2018, 10:27 AM
I hope it carries over to 2050

cmpowell
03-10-2018, 10:45 AM
I think valor and store purchases should only be cosmetic or boosts. Also according to the last live stream we aren't going to need as much inventory space soo it seems to early to say it should carry over or not.

konstantinov
03-10-2018, 10:48 AM
All current defiance players should get the following titles in Defiance 2050.

Working as intended
Because grenades

cmpowell
03-10-2018, 11:59 AM
All current defiance players should get the following titles in Defiance 2050.

Working as intended
Because grenades

Seconded +1

Dopey359
03-10-2018, 12:18 PM
I would like to see guns shields armor and rigs that can only be obtained with valor
Aka
New versions of the bargain box jps would be awesome
And possibly the title survived the lag

passe
03-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Valor SHOULD NOT be given only based on pursuits and purchase history... TRION needs to realize that there are players who have played thousands of hours and have all the best stuff etc yet they still dont have max pursuit... Also there are players who have pursuit at max, and they havent played much.. Players who know what they are doing, get their ego- and pursuit rating maxed in only few days..

If you type in chat /played and turn on system messages, you can see how many 24h days you have played... Personally I have played this game about 6000+ hours, and my pursuits still arent maxed.. However I will get them up in couple days to get my valor..

Valor shop should have stuff of different value.. There are players who care ALOT of cosmetic stuff, and care more about the "coolness"... Also there are players who care only about making the best possible damage.. Personally some title and few outfits is not even nearly enough to compensate me leaving all my fully chipped omnirigs with carnage behind and all my fully t5d and built gear etc.. I would like Valor shop to have some low level stuff, outfits, titles, cars, AND some very high level stuff we can use to either build some very nice guns/gear, or something else very very nice... Like that there would be something for everyone.. And then also those players who cry about not being able to transfer their op guns, there would be way for them to compensate even a little bit and get something else nice in the new Defiance 2050 too... See al those players who have played thousands and thousands of hours the game, for sure deserve to get something nice for that.. I think thats obvious.. Also there should be stuff for those people who care about cosmetic stuff..

Please TRION try to remember everyone in this, and dont mess it up. It can either make your existing player base to stay, or make huge amount of them to leave. We have seen it happen in the original Defiance, so those same players are the ones who are going to new side too.. Personally I will play both, and I will stay as long the servers stay online :)