PDA

View Full Version : Inventory slots?? And stuff..

Ryu Soba JP
03-09-2018, 11:40 PM
So I know itís a hot topic and I watched the stream where it was said that inventory slots we purchased wonít be transferred but loadouts and character slots will? Hmm. Seems to me that since the base game is just going to be a remaster with a few tweaked systems(yes tweaked, not ďnewĒ) that purchased inventory should also move to the remastered game. In two livestreams Iíve seen so much smoke and mirrors about 2050 I find it amusing. Relocating a weapons level to a different screen doesnít make it new. Removing nanoís and adding a mod slot for nano ammo doesnít make it new. Changing EGO 6000 to 50 just removes clutter on the UI. Itís the same map and from the game play it looks like the same task. I see why so many players are angry now. Rebranding the game Defiance 2050 and trying to show it as a new game when itís just a remaster with a few tweaks and then reselling items players purchased back to them is why people are angry.

But, back on to this inventory slots thing. Seems I recall a long time ago someone blaming the poor performance Defiance has with consoles on the massive inventory players have. I could be wrong. Iíve been wrong before. So, is this the reason the inventory slots are not transferring? I also recall players asking for a server upgrade and instead a different Trion game received server upgrades and Defiance got nada. I also recall a rumor that Defiance ď1.0Ē shares servers with another Trion game.
If true, will this also be the case for 2050? Guess Iíll have to wait and see like everyone else.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
03-10-2018, 04:26 AM
I'm with you on this. While I'd love to bring along the toys I've acquired since the beginning I can accept that those won't transfer. The inventory slots is the one thing I want to come with me. If they are gonna give the ability to purchase inventory slots in the remaster then our existing should carry over. I've purchased a ton of these. I seriously doubt the valor will be worthwhile from purchases to remotely scratch the value of our initial purchase of slots.