PDA

View Full Version : Charge Sniper Rifle

D351
04-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Has anyone seen one of these in game... or even mention of one? They're on the website as a weapon type, but I don't see them in game. Maybe DLC?

Valon
04-10-2013, 06:24 AM
D-D-D-DLC!? *Hides*

Rock Lobsta
04-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I saw one the other day...but the person sped away in their vehicle before i could inspect :(

Wynce
04-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Never seen one or heard first hand of anyone having one in all my 2144 levels. Lol

Agent Jack
04-23-2013, 05:08 AM
There is one you can use briefly during the 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' mission. As you face up the pier towards the land its up the ladders on the left hand crane/building resting on top of the railing. There was a small cutscene when I played through with a friend that showed its location.

Once the mission ends it disappears though, shame its a quality rifle!

Sarin
04-25-2013, 09:08 PM
I saw one the other day...but the person sped away in their vehicle before i could inspect :(

Wouldn't have been a charge sniper rifle. They're not in the game at the moment (along with other content we have pursuits for..) You probably just saw a VOT Semi Auto rifle, they look very similar.

DarkShadowMark
04-25-2013, 09:39 PM
You want to see a charge rifle?

Go do Hotshot: Sharpshooter Savior.

Otherwise, Search function.

They are NOT in the game at this time.

Durva360
04-25-2013, 09:45 PM
You want to see a charge rifle?

Go do Hotshot: Sharpshooter Savior.

Otherwise, Search function.

They are NOT in the game at this time.

Not to sound harsh but please get it correct. A charge sniper is one that the longer you hold down the trigger the stronger the shot will be. The one you use in that event is not a charge sniper.

DarkShadowMark
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Not to sound harsh but please get it correct. A charge sniper is one that the longer you hold down the trigger the stronger the shot will be. The one you use in that event is not a charge sniper.

You obviously don't know how it works then.

The charge sniper works by the pulsating circle in the reticule. The closer the circle is to the reticule, the more powerful the shot. EG. Charge sniper.

Durva360
04-25-2013, 10:07 PM
You obviously don't know how it works then.

The charge sniper works by the pulsating circle in the reticule. The closer the circle is to the reticule, the more powerful the shot. EG. Charge sniper. Doing that event I noticed no difference in shooting rapidly or waiting a few seconds. There is no "Charge" to that sniper rifle.