PDA

View Full Version : Defiance 2050 (Expeditions)

Alahali
03-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Someone said "In principle no expeditions", that is true?.
Either way we will be newbies and I prefer to wait a expedition renovated with some exciting changes and best rewards.

#letmedream

JOCCO5150
03-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Someone said "In principle no expeditions", that is true?.
Either way we will be newbies and I prefer to wait a expedition renovated with some exciting changes and best rewards.

#letmedream

I hope it don't take too long for expeditions though. It would be nice if they made 8 man expos though.

passe
03-10-2018, 12:49 PM
There will be expos. I am very sure of that. In yeasterday's livestream they even said that expos are getting "upgrades" in near future.. If they planned to forget expos, they would be making upgrades for them, or make changes, and patches to them so much in recent times. Yeah I know this message doesnt mean anything confirmed, but his makes sense for me.

Alahali
03-10-2018, 01:16 PM
There will be expos. I am very sure of that. In yeasterday's livestream they even said that expos are getting "upgrades" in near future.. If they planned to forget expos, they would be making upgrades for them, or make changes, and patches to them so much in recent times. Yeah I know this message doesnt mean anything confirmed, but his makes sense for me.

I hope so anyway we will need to prepare a little our equipment.

I hope it don't take too long for expeditions though. It would be nice if they made 8 man expos though.

Also new enemies (grid volge afflicted shrill)

JOCCO5150
03-10-2018, 04:01 PM

They said at first there won't be expos, until they are improved.

JOCCO5150
03-10-2018, 04:03 PM
I hope so anyway we will need to prepare a little our equipment.

Also new enemies (grid volge afflicted shrill)

Yes I would love New expos with all those enemies