PDA

View Full Version : Constant DC and Controller Sticking (PS3)

Zythor
03-10-2018, 01:53 PM
On the PS3, I get MANY disconnects. It DCs me, and when I try to get back in, it says the Defiance Servers arent availble, but it works again if I Quit the game via the PS3 Guide button, and restart the game.

Also, sometimes my UI does not appear, and some enemies take awhile to appear, though I can see the red arrow above them.

Also, my PS3 controller will sometimes stick, my gun will fire and I will walk in the direction I was last going, and the Guide button wont even work.

Please help.

konstantinov
03-10-2018, 01:58 PM
This is part of defiance. It destroys controllers and hard drives. Everything you’re experiencing is just the norm of playing on ps3. There is no fix and it’ll be like this until the servers shut down.

Zythor
03-10-2018, 03:29 PM
This is part of defiance. It destroys controllers and hard drives. Everything youíre experiencing is just the norm of playing on ps3. There is no fix and itíll be like this until the servers shut down.

Well that just is not acceptable. Congrats Trion, you just made me loose interest in EVER buying Patron for ANY of your games.