PDA

View Full Version : Ammo Ammo poof.

Dradiin
04-10-2013, 06:10 AM
I am not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but on multiple occasions i have run out of ammo on my sub-machine gun, switch to my other weapon and "POOF" its empty also. No this is not me being forgetful, i have confirmed it several times.

This can lead to really bad issues when in the middle of a mission with lots of badguys hunting for me... calling up the loadout screen 9/10 times leads to me dead.

Sooo i am curious if others have this issue.

Beats
04-10-2013, 06:11 AM
SMG's use rifle ammo, so if your other weapon is a AR or LMG then you should probably change your build.

Hawkler
04-10-2013, 06:12 AM
What are you switching your weapon too?

I really can't stand how the Sub uses Assault Rifle ammo. It should use pistol.

MOnte
04-10-2013, 06:15 AM
Same ammo pool weapon. FYI, SMG, AR and LMG all use the same pool. Now if you switch to pistol, shotgun, grenade launcher, infector, or rocket launcher. Then you have a problem. Though I never had it.

Dradiin
04-10-2013, 06:17 AM
What are you switching your weapon too?

I really can't stand how the Sub uses Assault Rifle ammo. It should use pistol.

OH, lol umm WOW i never knew this.... Jesus this game needs a better guide tutorial, so much infromation not available unless its trial and error.

Thanks for the replies it must be that.... not sure why a SMG (usually shoots smaller rounds like 9mm) would use the same ammor as an Assault rifle. Thanks for the information.

Grimjax
04-10-2013, 07:18 AM
[QUOTE=Dradiin;277062]OH, lol umm WOW i never knew this.... Jesus this game needs a better guide tutorial, so much infromation not available unless its trial and error.[QUOTE]

It's called lack of information, and almost all the game developers are guilty of it. They publish a game with a half arsed tutorial, and then hope the players will create guides and wikies so they don't have to.

Kyro
04-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Why can't you have a AR/LMG, AR/SMG, LMG/SMG? Simple, to force you to use a degree of variety to your weapons. Also so when you run out of ammo with your ''easy gun'' you have to pull out a different gun. >.>