PDA

View Full Version : Guess it's my turn

John2984
03-12-2018, 10:50 PM
I don't know how to type this without it looking like a yearbook page. I tried to give Defiance another go, but I'm afraid that it just doesn't feel the same anymore. This is it for me. There are players that really made Defiance a positive experience for me. I would like to thank them.

Kon and Stooda, had to put you two together as it will be pretty much the same message for both of you. You two are by far the best friends that I could have asked for in Defiance. Oddly, I was a hater of both you before we met. I'm glad that we met because Defiance was so much more than a game with you two. It was a lot more fun. Thank you guys for being my friend.
Tauriiel, such a sweetheart! Those weapons made Defiance enjoyable while I was still learning. Your generosity with the free bin has helped a lot of players. It's a selfless act that I really do appreciate. Thank you for that!
Reb, although we didn't chat much, I still feel like I could consider you to be a good friend of mine. Thank you for allowing me to use your UD. I felt like a king while I was using it! It was very kind of you to do.
Greybush, Kon's bae. The forum memories are right up there with the most memorable moments of Defiance. For old memes sake, what you guys had was a better love story than Twilight. You're an awesome clanmate.
Janice Li, my teacher. I wouldn't have been solid with an infector if you wouldn't have taught me how to use it. Because of you, I was able to farm forge like it was going out of style. Thank you for being patient and teaching me about a lot of Defiance mechanics.
Yoshi, 30 mins to teach me how to use the decoy properly. You waited patiently and I thank you for that.

To everyone else in the forum, thank you. I always came here to do trades because I believe that the forum community is honest. I could trust the players around here I haven't been scammed on this forum, and I always knew that there were fair deals here. Thank you to everyone who is a regular on this site.

Good luck to everyone!

stoodakiss
03-12-2018, 11:36 PM
say it ain so jay.... gunna miss you bruh. thanks for bein such a cool dude its been a pleasure and honor.

Bentu
03-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Happy trails and have fun wherever you end up next.

John2984
03-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Instead of arguing, I will try to reason with a fellow keyboard warrior. What's with the random forum rage? Is it perhaps a cry for attention? We can make a shout out thread and put Browncoats in the spotlight. Would that make you feel important?

John2984
03-13-2018, 12:15 AM
say it ain so jay.... gunna miss you bruh. thanks for bein such a cool dude its been a pleasure and honor.

I'll miss you too, brother! If you want to play together, you will know where to find me.

John2984
03-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Thank You, Bentu! And likewise. Best of luck in whatever you do, bud!

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 12:18 AM
Instead of arguing, I will try to reason with a fellow keyboard warrior. What's with the random forum rage? Is it perhaps a cry for attention? We can make a shout out thread and put Browncoats in the spotlight. Would that make you feel important?

boy things sure have changed in paradise, no wonder why all the powerhouse clans have disappeared, the big clans are returning, you saying you're gonna leave might be cause ya can't take the return of the original defiance players who actually paid for the game coming back to rule paradise again

Bentu
03-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Thank You, Bentu! And likewise. Best of luck in whatever you do, bud!

Same to you mate, I'll be giving 2050 a good go to see how things go.
It is a good game so will give it a second chance until B3 releases.

RajeeMama007
03-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Hey, quit with all the thank yous & goodbyes, ok! I'm getting all emotional here! lol

John2984
03-13-2018, 12:25 AM
boy things sure have changed in paradise, no wonder why all the powerhouse clans have disappeared, the big clans are returning, you saying you're gonna leave might be cause ya can't take the return of the original defiance players who actually paid for the game coming back to rule paradise again

No. Moving on because I'm bored with Defiance. Let's be real here and treat Defiance as it is. It's a video game. Not real life. I'm not leaving 'cause big bad video gamers are gon get me. I'm leaving due to lack of interest.

John2984
03-13-2018, 12:28 AM
Started with what should have been a goodbye, but has now turned into a thread with comic book villains. Can a mod close the thread? Jesus Criminy

stoodakiss
03-13-2018, 01:51 AM

nobody is scared of failed season 1 clans

konstantinov
03-13-2018, 02:38 AM
Jay,

It's been my pleasure playing with you over these last few years. I remember you coming to my stream everyday just watching me play and do my normal day to day. We've had lots of conversations, sometimes not even pertaining to Defiance but just as friends. I would say I'd miss you but we both know I'll see you on ps4. Thanks for actually listening when you would ask questions and I hope it made your Defiance experience that much better. Funny how 2 of the most hated people from ps3 NA could turn out to be your best friends eh? Don't drink the koolaid or believe the hype.

Never more than a message away

kon

SHiftt87
03-13-2018, 04:24 AM
Sad to hear you leave jay! I seen you on my stream a few days ago! Thanks for the follow by the way! I understand your feelings and I respect them. You seem like an awesome person and I regret not getting the chance to play Defiance with you. Hope the best for you!

Tauriiel
03-13-2018, 04:59 AM
Oh, Jay. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat! People like you are the reason I choose to give gear out freely. It was always a treat getting to interact with you, in the past and recently. :) I know we'll bump into the other again on PS4, sooner or later! Until then, you take all the care in the world, yeah? Enjoy future games to the utmost! And should you happen to pop in on 2050 when it's released, know that you've got a home in my clan - - and providing we can still utilize a trading system - - I'll happily share weapons with you once again.

Take care, lovely!
Also. Damn, now who am I going to give my infectors to?!

Tashinka
03-13-2018, 09:12 AM
Thank you for your kind words on the forum, good to be your clanmate if only for a short while

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 09:23 AM
It's funny how the most hated people in Defiance are actually the best people in the game. I seen you around Jay, sorry to see you go. If you ever decide to give 2050 a chance we will be there with open arms.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2018, 09:40 AM
Jay, I'm glad I was able to brighten an evening for you! Take care, my friend! I'm sure we'll bump into one another on PS4.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 10:14 AM
nobody is scared of failed season 1 clans

lol failed? i still have 320 members, sure it's not the thousands of members i lost since i moved on to next gen consoles, but do you realize those "failed" clans only failed because their leaders left to go to next gen, why do you think we are all returning for 2050, cause it's finally on next gen consoles which we been on for 4-5 years now. it's as if you resent us for leaving defiance behind when we went to next gen, when gun prices fall back down to earth to a couple hundred thousand scrip or tops a million or two scrip ya can thank us for returning then, have fun spending 100's of millions of scrip on guns, cause clearly when we left y'all sure took great care of the community we built

CalamityDusk
03-13-2018, 10:22 AM
You sure didnt leave us with much then...

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 10:28 AM
You sure didnt leave us with much then...

honestly i don't know how y'all let the trade market get this outta hand, sure the browncoats may rub some of you the wrong way but they dont have a reputation of being shady merchants, or at least didnt when i was around, the big clans kept the trade market in check from going crazy, obviously some were ripping people off but they weren't ripping off people in other clans, until some drama between the browncoats and them happened, but my defiant few never got ripped off because i had tons of fair merchants and i was a merchant as well so people would just price check in clan chat, honestly i don't know what ya expected us to do, stand watch over defiance for years after the 360 was obsolete, its not like we wanted to leave defiance, we wanted what we are getting now a xbox 1 and ps4 defiance, good times in paradise are returning, and shady merchants days of ripping off people are over

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 10:44 AM
honestly i don't know how y'all let the trade market get this outta hand, sure the browncoats may rub some of you the wrong way but they dont have a reputation of being shady merchants, or at least didnt when i was around, the big clans kept the trade market in check from going crazy, obviously some were ripping people off but they weren't ripping off people in other clans, until some drama between the browncoats and them happened, but my defiant few never got ripped off because i had tons of fair merchants and i was a merchant as well so people would just price check in clan chat, honestly i don't know what ya expected us to do, stand watch over defiance for years after the 360 was obsolete, its not like we wanted to leave defiance, we wanted what we are getting now a xbox 1 and ps4 defiance, good times in paradise are returning, and shady merchants days of ripping off people are over

It wasn't really all the sellers fault for the prices skyrocketing. As a buyer I have been somewhat to blame at times. If there was something I wanted I usually would offer top dollar for it. There not being any real scrip sink enabled people to stack up millions of scrip. I believe the whole using scrip to mod in 2050 will give value back to scrip, and help keep prices where they should be.

Kedarthebest
03-13-2018, 11:27 AM

Everyone that sells/trades is shady in a way and can't nobody say otherwise cause we all done it and when 2050 drops it'll be the same thing over again period. Its not no ones fault about the market getting outta hand, People drop top dollar on stuff they really want just cause they feel like it. Its not the buyer's nor seller's fault.

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Lol, I beg to differ. I have never taken advantage of anyone, ever. I trade extremely fair, every trade since 2013. I have even gone as far as letting people know when trading that their item is far more valuable then mine. I have also handled transferring extremely valuable items from peoples mains to their alts hundreds of times, to the point that I had random players asking me to do so for them— because they knew I wasn’t shady.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Everyone that sells/trades is shady in a way and can't nobody say otherwise cause we all done it and when 2050 drops it'll be the same thing over again period. Its not no ones fault about the market getting outta hand, People drop top dollar on stuff they really want just cause they feel like it. Its not the buyer's nor seller's fault.

that may be true, but when the big 3 clans were around at most people were paying a million or so scrip for a gun, not 300-500 million like things are now, competition among clan merchants will bring more fair prices, and i made a club/community on xbox one to also help keep prices in check, people will be able to post their goods for sale on it, and many people will be able to bid on it

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 11:50 AM
that may be true, but when the big 3 clans were around at most people were paying a million or so scrip for a gun, not 300-500 million like things are now, competition among clan merchants will bring more fair prices, and i made a club/community on xbox one to also help keep prices in check, people will be able to post their goods for sale on it, and many people will be able to bid on it

Unfortunately the PS3 version of Defiance will not be around long enough for that to happen. Within months of 2050 being released these servers will be shut down. The hints are in every dev post so far confirming this in their usual cryptic way.

RajeeMama007
03-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Unfortunately the PS3 version of Defiance will not be around long enough for that to happen. Within months of 2050 being released these servers will be shut down. The hints are in every dev post so far confirming this in their usual cryptic way.

Well that's just great! I've been playing Defiance for just over a week now & liking it to bits! And to hear this! Another regret for me to deal with apart from not getting the opportunity to play the game with such a good community on my ps3! :(

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 12:05 PM

i'm not talking about keeping 2013 defiance in check, im talking about 2050 the old clans are returning for 2050 not 2013

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 12:06 PM
Well that's just great! I've been playing Defiance for just over a week now & liking it to bits! And to hear this! Another regret for me to deal with apart from not getting the opportunity to play the game with such a good community on my ps3! :(

It will still be free to play on PS4. I would say from everything I have read, from the devs, you will be able to still enjoy this for the majority of 2018. With the current exp system, you can be ego 6k in a week.

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 12:08 PM
i'm not talking about keeping 2013 defiance in check, im talking about 2050 the old clans are returning for 2050 not 2013

It’s not looking promising that there will be a trading system on PS4. My guess is Trion wants to eliminate that and drive you to the bit store for resource boosts to upgrade your gear with their revamped system.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 12:16 PM
It’s not looking promising that there will be a trading system on PS4. My guess is Trion wants to eliminate that and drive you to the bit store for resource boosts to upgrade your gear with their revamped system.

getting rid of trading would be a mistake in my opinion

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 12:23 PM
getting rid of trading would be a mistake in my opinion

If you read all the information scattered by them, mentioning the the way the weapons and gear are upgraded, the “lack” of need to have inventory slots, and the resource rich way you will mod weapons it makes logical sense there will be no need for trading. At least not gear. They also stated the bit store would have no power items, so my guess there will be cosmetics, exp and resource boosters for sale, as well as some sore of patron pass.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 12:25 PM
If you read all the information scattered by them, mentioning the the way the weapons and gear are upgraded, the “lack” of need to have inventory slots, and the resource rich way you will mod weapons it makes logical sense there will be no need for trading. At least not gear. They also stated the bit store would have no power items, so my guess there will be cosmetics, exp and resource boosters for sale, as well as some sore of patron pass.

well they gonna lose a lot of money from merchants who open loot boxes and buy inventory slots then, maybe since the merchants have left defiance 2013 a while ago they forgot that they were a source of income for them

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 12:27 PM
Lol, I beg to differ. I have never taken advantage of anyone, ever. I trade extremely fair, every trade since 2013. I have even gone as far as letting people know when trading that their item is far more valuable then mine. I have also handled transferring extremely valuable items from peoples mains to their alts hundreds of times, to the point that I had random players asking me to do so for them— because they knew I wasn’t shady.

I agree. If anything, I get taken advantage of on a consistent basis. Well people think they are taking advantage of me at least. I pay whatever if I have the scrip.

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 12:30 PM
well they gonna lose a lot of money from merchants who open loot boxes and buy inventory slots then, maybe since the merchants have left defiance 2013 a while ago they forgot that they were a source of income for them
The new system has the potential to have a steadier, more predictable income stream. Boosters, cosmetics and patrons would allow a level playing field with less rng and power creep if “done right” <— heavy emphasis here

RajeeMama007
03-13-2018, 12:39 PM
I agree. If anything, I get taken advantage of on a consistent basis. Well people think they are taking advantage of me at least. I pay whatever if I have the scrip.

Hey...but you're a bouncer, not some pushover! lol

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Hey...but you're a bouncer, not some pushover! lol

True, but I pay high prices because I have the scrip, and when I want something I want it now.
And when I sell, I sell for cheap. People might think they are taking advantage of me, but it's my choice.

Kedarthebest
03-13-2018, 01:07 PM

Brian please don't give them no ideas....I need trading.....Imagine getting a mod you don't need for a gun and your friend has the mod you need but There's no trading system....just thinking of no trading system will turn me off immediately to 2050.....

RajeeMama007
03-13-2018, 01:08 PM
True, but I pay high prices because I have the scrip, and when I want something I want it now.
And when I sell, I sell for cheap. People might think they are taking advantage of me, but it's my choice.

Hey, I was just teasing you, ok! But you answered disregarding that! Not expected but thanks for the straight answer anyway.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 01:15 PM
Brian please don't give them no ideas....I need trading.....Imagine getting a mod you don't need for a gun and your friend has the mod you need but There's no trading system....just thinking of no trading system will turn me off immediately to 2050.....

i agree, trading is what made defiance great

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 01:15 PM
Hey, I was just teasing you, ok! But you answered disregarding that! Not expected but thanks for the straight answer anyway.

I figured you were joking around with me. I'm glad you like defiance, I fell in love with it back in 2014 when I started. Made a lot of friends and can't wait to play with them in 2050. Hope to see you there someday.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 01:16 PM
The new system has the potential to have a steadier, more predictable income stream. Boosters, cosmetics and patrons would allow a level playing field with less rng and power creep if “done right” <— heavy emphasis here

the whales as they're called that were merchants left defiance early cause they burned their money on new consoles and left defiance behind, they shouldn't have the problem of merchants leaving if this gen of consoles still last a while, what hurt defiance 2013 is the new consoles came out less than a year after defiance released

stoodakiss
03-13-2018, 02:23 PM
lol failed? i still have 320 members, sure it's not the thousands of members i lost since i moved on to next gen consoles, but do you realize those "failed" clans only failed because their leaders left to go to next gen, why do you think we are all returning for 2050, cause it's finally on next gen consoles which we been on for 4-5 years now. it's as if you resent us for leaving defiance behind when we went to next gen, when gun prices fall back down to earth to a couple hundred thousand scrip or tops a million or two scrip ya can thank us for returning then, have fun spending 100's of millions of scrip on guns, cause clearly when we left y'all sure took great care of the community we built

failing is still failing. getting bored and failing to be engaged or failing to adapt and overcome is failing.

nobody is resentful that you left and pretty sure nobody knows who you are or cares. the economy is resetting because everything is resetting not because you are returning. its hilarious how relevant you think you were and sad how relevant you want to be.

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 02:33 PM
the whales as they're called that were merchants left defiance early cause they burned their money on new consoles and left defiance behind, they shouldn't have the problem of merchants leaving if this gen of consoles still last a while, what hurt defiance 2013 is the new consoles came out less than a year after defiance released

I am one of those so called “ Whales”. I just recently stopped supporting the game due to various “ customer service and support” issues. If I did become tempted to try Trions revamped PS4 version, I will definitely not be supporting it at all financially. And I can tell you it’s not because of the fun factor, because the game was definitely fun for me.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 02:35 PM
failing is still failing. getting bored and failing to be engaged or failing to adapt and overcome is failing.

nobody is resentful that you left and pretty sure nobody knows who you are or cares. the economy is resetting because everything is resetting not because you are returning. its hilarious how relevant you think you were and sad how relevant you want to be.

you'll change your tune after the game returns

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 02:45 PM
I really don't think there was much anyone could do about the inflation in Defiance. With no scrip sink scrip just builds and builds. Then people will spend whatever they want for the things they want. If there is trading in 2050, which I hope there is, the thing that will keep inflation in check is the fact that there will be a scrip sink. You have to use scrip to mod.

stoodakiss
03-13-2018, 02:46 PM
you'll change your tune after the game returns

gonna keep the same tone that's been kept for the past 5 years. pretty sure you wont last the first year again.

p.s. the game never went anywhere and it's still here. so not sure what you are talking about when you say when the game returns.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 02:53 PM
gonna keep the same tone that's been kept for the past 5 years. pretty sure you wont last the first year again.

we shall see now won't we, ya had 5 years to match my 1 year, still trying to catch up? is that why you're so bitter towards the original clans?

Altras
03-13-2018, 03:18 PM
we shall see now won't we, ya had 5 years to match my 1 year, still trying to catch up? is that why you're so bitter towards the original clans?

Strange how I've seen stoodakiss throughout the years streaming and testing updates with us, and you think of comparing him to you? No mate, your comparing to him.

First lesson free.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 04:24 PM
Strange how I've seen stoodakiss throughout the years streaming and testing updates with us, and you think of comparing him to you? No mate, your comparing to him.

First lesson free.

who is stoodakiss? lol how am i comparing to him if i dont even know who he is

lol bro ok i just looked up your hero stoodakiss, wont even show his youtube subs, and his twitch followers are 150, compared to my 1,500 oh and if ya were wondering yes i will be streaming defiance 2050

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 04:30 PM

lol bro ok i just looked up your hero stoodakiss, wont even show his youtube subs, and his twitch followers are 150, compared to my 1,500 oh and if ya were wondering yes i will be streaming defiance 2050
. People who play Defiance know stoodakiss.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 04:32 PM
. People who play Defiance know stoodakiss.

good to know, people who bought defiance in 2013 know who i am, i guess i should get an award or something

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2018, 04:34 PM
good to know, people who bought defiance in 2013 know who i am, i guess i should get an award or something

Out of curiosity, what was your pursuit rating before the last patch? And, don't tell me you were "maxed"; what was the number?

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 04:38 PM
Out of curiosity, what was your pursuit rating before the last patch? And, don't tell me you were "maxed"; what was the number?

i'm sure that doesn't impress you, but i have the fastest vehicle in the game with 36.4 speed since i'm a loyal customer and fan of defiance

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2018, 04:41 PM

i'm sure that doesn't impress you, but i have the fastest vehicle in the game with 36.4 speed since i'm a loyal customer and fan of defiance

Unfortunate, for you, that that Challenger is no longer the fastest vehicle...Had you have continued playing, as a "loyal customer and fan of Defiance, you would know that...

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Jay, I apologize.

I won't continue this on your thread.

Hope to run into you in the near future!

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 04:43 PM
Unfortunate, for you, that that Challenger is no longer the fastest vehicle...Had you have continued playing, as a "loyal customer and fan of Defiance, you would know that...

sorry but playing defiance on a console with 500 megs of ram was not tempting enough to stop playing consoles with 8 gigs of ram, when defiance 2050 comes out ya will see how held back defiance was all these years, but what vehicle is faster?

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Jay, I apologize.

I won't continue this on your thread.

Hope to run into you in the near future!

whats wrong couldn't find a vehicle faster than 36.4 speed? i bet ya think the black challenger was faster too, but what do i know right? i only lead a clan of thousands of members

Greybush
03-13-2018, 04:59 PM
Jay...noooooooo.

Another one gone? It's a shame but I can't say I don't get it. Hopefully we'll catch up on PS4. Take care. Miss you, kiss you. ��

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 05:00 PM
whats wrong couldn't find a vehicle faster than 36.4 speed? i bet ya think the black challenger was faster too, but what do i know right? i only lead a clan of thousands of members

Durango is 36.9

Greybush
03-13-2018, 05:02 PM
Are you Brownpants on every thread? Bruh...no one is impressed. But lucky for you they'll probably remember this. Good luck in 2050.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 05:03 PM
Durango is 36.9

defiant few edition?

durangos are 35.7

https://www.defiancedata.com/item=857/dodge-challenger-rt-high-performance-red

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Are you Brownpants on every thread? Bruh...no one is impressed. But lucky for you they'll probably remember this. Good luck in 2050.

Yes I see brownskirts everywhere

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 05:09 PM

and what makes ya think ya wont see em everywhere when 2050 comes out? theres a reason why im not trying to get on their bad side, lol but what do i know im just a old clan founder that knows nothing about defiance

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2018, 05:14 PM
defiant few edition?

durangos are 35.7

https://www.defiancedata.com/item=857/dodge-challenger-rt-high-performance-red

https://www.defiancedata.com/item=1205/dodge-durango-rt-hellfire

BLOODxENIGMA
03-13-2018, 05:15 PM

Yes, we are everywhere. We have been here longer then you think. Watching, and waiting. Recruiting from the darkness. We have an army. You, have no chance.

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 05:18 PM

Thanks reb

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 05:18 PM

am i the only one who can read? 35.7 is less than 36.4 i didnt know boost was unlimited since i been gone

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Yes, we are everywhere. We have been here longer then you think. Watching, and waiting. Recruiting from the darkness. We have an army. You, have no chance.

I'll be on ps4. Where will you be?

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 05:20 PM
am i the only one who can read? 35.7 is less than 36.4 i didnt know boost was unlimited since i been gone

It's not unlimited, but it's faster

edispilfnairb
03-13-2018, 05:22 PM
and what makes ya think ya wont see em everywhere when 2050 comes out? theres a reason why im not trying to get on their bad side, lol but what do i know im just a old clan founder that knows nothing about defiance

Just curious, how does getting on their bad side effect yours, or anyone’s gaming experience? See I was here when there were 5 huge clans on PS3. At the time my small 15 member clan was always called in to dominate warmasters, ark falls and pvp events. We always places in the top 5. I was the clan trader, and my clan had anything they ever wanted. So how is a 1000 player clan going to dominate a game, when the smaller guys are tighter knit and better coordinated 99 percent of the time, because communication is easier.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 05:22 PM

well go back in time and pre-order the game like i did and actually see if its the fastest or not

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2018, 05:23 PM

And, the Falcon is faster yet. With a longer boost duration and much faster boost refill. You can boost 95% of time from point a to b at a +43 speed.

Greybush
03-13-2018, 05:23 PM

Not unlimited but we are allowed to use it. Sooo...you're wrong. Sowwy.

JOCCO5150
03-13-2018, 05:27 PM
I love all you PS3 people! Hope to see you all in 2050 on the PS.

stoodakiss
03-13-2018, 06:34 PM

the only reason to catch up would be to lap you again after doing it countless times.
what is your clan contribution?
what is your clan ranking?

did you get all your subs playing defiance in a two month period when the game was 4 years old?
are any of your subs even from defiance?
everybody will have the capability to stream 2050 but pretty sure nobody was wondering.

bought defiance in 2013 and dont know who you are.
as for being rewarded, you will get valor but it probably won't be very much. especially when comparing it to other players who actually played defiance.

is that your ego or pursuit rating?
do you even know what a pursuit rating is?
the hoverbike is way faster than your car.
whats your loyalty ranking at?

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 06:39 PM
the only reason to catch up would be to lap you again after doing it countless times.
what is your clan contribution?
what is your clan ranking?

did you get all your subs playing defiance in a two month period when the game was 4 years old?
are any of your subs even from defiance?
everybody will have the capability to stream 2050 but pretty sure nobody was wondering.

bought defiance in 2013 and dont know who you are.
as for being rewarded, you will get valor but it probably won't be very much. especially when comparing it to other players who actually played defiance.

is that your ego or pursuit rating?
do you even know what a pursuit rating is?
the hoverbike is way faster than your car.
whats your loyalty ranking at?

first question 4 million

clan ranking 2

umm about valor considering i got my valor from 420 up to about 800 in a couple days, then add my bits purchased and my valor looking nice

my ego is 3000 it was a lil over 2000 a couple days ago but i returned to get a 6000 ego before 2050 comes out, lol you asking me if i know what a pursuit or ego rating is, come on man, im founder of defiant few ya think thousands of people would join a clan run by a moron?

stoodakiss
03-13-2018, 06:54 PM
first question 4 million

clan ranking 2

umm about valor considering i got my valor from 420 up to about 800 in a couple days, then add my bits purchased and my valor looking nice

my ego is 3000 it was a lil over 2000 a couple days ago but i returned to get a 6000 ego before 2050 comes out, lol you asking me if i know what a pursuit or ego rating is, come on man, im founder of defiant few ya think thousands of people would join a clan run by a moron?

asked if you knew what a pursuit rating was and since you think its called valor, the answer to your question is yes.

John2984
03-13-2018, 06:54 PM
Did not expect a retirement thread to go from being a heartfelt goodbye to a giant bag of salt...no one thought of making a new thread for this discussion? Just curious.

PurePlayinSerb
03-13-2018, 06:59 PM
asked if you knew what a pursuit rating was and since you think its called valor, the answer to your question is yes.

you must not know how valor works, haha

add my 60 dollar purchase of the game 50 dollar season pass, which both should be part of valor 100 dollars or more in bits and my pursuit rating which will rise from the 800 or so it is now, and yes my valor looks nice like i said it does mr defiance expert

Johnny Stranger
03-13-2018, 08:29 PM
Did not expect a retirement thread to go from being a heartfelt goodbye to a giant bag of salt...no one thought of making a new thread for this discussion? Just curious.

I’m with you !!! Not sure I met you , but I’m sure I will in 2050 ... take care !!

Chump Norris
03-13-2018, 09:13 PM

I can confirm that the part in bold isn't true.

hotmomma
03-13-2018, 11:37 PM
Well dang.. Good luck in the future Jay. I guess I wasn't included in the goodbye.. feelsbadman. Take care.

RajeeMama007
03-14-2018, 03:38 AM

Hey, I'm sorry about my input being out of topic on this thread, ok! I was busy engaging in chat with edispilfnairb & JOCCO5150 and didn't give this a thought at those times!

Btw, you shouldn't say that you're retiring, you know! Otherwise, it would sound like you're hanging up your gear for good & will then be thinking of all the great times you shared with your buddies on the battlefield, you know! I would say that you're...um...on leave or taking a break or something! So anyway, enjoy your time out & I hope that Defiance 2050 brings for you even greater joy than Defiance did! :)

KevinVonBach
03-14-2018, 05:08 AM
Did not expect a retirement thread to go from being a heartfelt goodbye to a giant bag of salt...

Keyboard warriors and the internet in 2018... hardly surprising.

r1p
03-14-2018, 06:03 AM
first question 4 million

clan ranking 2

First and most importantly: Good luck John. No point in saying good bye since we share some of the same friends and we'll likely end up playing Warframe together at some point.

Second and most ridiculously: your clan rank was 2 with over 1000 members? Did any of them ever play? I had my alt in a clan by itself and got the clan ranking to 2.

Kalindrya
03-14-2018, 06:14 AM
This thread has been off topic for a while now. Thank you for the feedback!