PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought for 2050

Jagger Lux
03-14-2018, 02:19 PM
How about for 2050 give us the option of modding between firing types? You know, burst fire, semi-auto and full auto.

JOCCO5150
03-14-2018, 02:58 PM
How about for 2050 give us the option of modding between firing types? You know, burst fire, semi-auto and full auto.

This is a good idea also. I love being as to customize everything. Of course you have to take into account that if you select single shot you would have higher damage, and then the faster the fire rate got, the lower the dmg per shot would be.

Jagger Lux
03-14-2018, 07:21 PM
This is a good idea also. I love being as to customize everything. Of course you have to take into account that if you select single shot you would have higher damage, and then the faster the fire rate got, the lower the dmg per shot would be.

Yeah something like that, more accuracy = more dmg.

RajeeMama007
03-14-2018, 08:39 PM

Rocket launchers & such firing on full auto! That WOULD be nice! I wonder then...would the dmg factor come into effect?

JOCCO5150
03-14-2018, 08:42 PM
Rocket launchers & such firing on full auto! That WOULD be nice! I wonder then...would the dmg factor come into effect?

Basically yes, you would have a bombadier smg

Jagger Lux
03-15-2018, 12:07 AM

Automatic RL's would be funny to see, but AR/SMG/LMG mainly and perhaps shotguns & pistols as well.