PDA

View Full Version : Purified Gulanite and what to spend it on?

nexx
03-14-2018, 06:00 PM
I looked this up and couldn't really find a clear answer so I figure I'll just ask myself.

I just came back to the game recently, after having been gone since the beginning of Season 2 I think so my question is what should I be trying to get with my PG? I see a bunch of acronyms in chat that I don't recognize so it's hard to get a grasp on what's good.

I usually inspect top players at Arkfalls and it's usually Mass Extinction or Purgatory and some other things here and there. Should I be trying to get those weapons from the Ex Inanis vendors at IDR?

JOCCO5150
03-14-2018, 06:26 PM
I looked this up and couldn't really find a clear answer so I figure I'll just ask myself.

I just came back to the game recently, after having been gone since the beginning of Season 2 I think so my question is what should I be trying to get with my PG? I see a bunch of acronyms in chat that I don't recognize so it's hard to get a grasp on what's good.

I usually inspect top players at Arkfalls and it's usually Mass Extinction or Purgatory and some other things here and there. Should I be trying to get those weapons from the Ex Inanis vendors at IDR?

I buy the 125 pg crates. What you are looking for is something with berserk, precise, or the other one I can't ever remember what it is. But anyway, those are perfected weapons. Purgatorys are good. Mass blasters. Blast rifles. Or you can save your pg, try to run into py and buy whatever jp he's got.

nexx
03-14-2018, 06:57 PM
I buy the 125 pg crates. What you are looking for is something with berserk, precise, or the other one I can't ever remember what it is. But anyway, those are perfected weapons. Purgatorys are good. Mass blasters. Blast rifles. Or you can save your pg, try to run into py and buy whatever jp he's got.

Okay thank you, so Mass Blaster, Blast Rifles, and Purgatory are what I should be looking for. Thank you so much. I know I can find Blast Rifles pretty much anywhere right? Where do I pick up Mass Blasters aside from the Ex Inanis caches? I've read that you can get Purgatory from the Minor Grid Arkfalls so I'm going to hold off on spending any Gulanite until I'm done with the Pursuit, just in case I get lucky.

Only Perfected gun I've gotten so far is a Sniper Rifle which I'm assuming still isn't that great for PvE?

JOCCO5150
03-14-2018, 08:15 PM
Okay thank you, so Mass Blaster, Blast Rifles, and Purgatory are what I should be looking for. Thank you so much. I know I can find Blast Rifles pretty much anywhere right? Where do I pick up Mass Blasters aside from the Ex Inanis caches? I've read that you can get Purgatory from the Minor Grid Arkfalls so I'm going to hold off on spending any Gulanite until I'm done with the Pursuit, just in case I get lucky.

Only Perfected gun I've gotten so far is a Sniper Rifle which I'm assuming still isn't that great for PvE?

For pve I run with a purgatory and blast rifle mostly. The best weapons you are going to find without trading are going to be ex inanis. Mass blaster is good for PvP I believe. I've been away from the game for like 6 months, so a lot has changed.

What platform do you play on?

nexx
03-14-2018, 09:53 PM
For pve I run with a purgatory and blast rifle mostly. The best weapons you are going to find without trading are going to be ex inanis. Mass blaster is good for PvP I believe. I've been away from the game for like 6 months, so a lot has changed.

What platform do you play on?

Alright so if I were to try to get Purgatory from the Ex Inanis boxes would I need to pick a specific synergy or is any synergy available to the Purgatory? Which synergy would you recommend if it can roll with any? Thank you again for the info, even if it's slightly outdated it's much more relevant than what I know. I play on Xbox though, is there any difference between PC and consoles?

JOCCO5150
03-14-2018, 10:37 PM
Alright so if I were to try to get Purgatory from the Ex Inanis boxes would I need to pick a specific synergy or is any synergy available to the Purgatory? Which synergy would you recommend if it can roll with any? Thank you again for the info, even if it's slightly outdated it's much more relevant than what I know. I play on Xbox though, is there any difference between PC and consoles?

Ex inanis has 3 synergies at a time. They are all usually pretty good. I use cdc purgatory, and spinal tap blast rifle. I like the life steal of spinal tap. And cleansing napalm is great on a purgatory.

nexx
03-15-2018, 07:26 AM
Ex inanis has 3 synergies at a time. They are all usually pretty good. I use cdc purgatory, and spinal tap blast rifle. I like the life steal of spinal tap. And cleansing napalm is great on a purgatory.

Okay so I spent 125 on the box and pulled an Ex Inanis Purgatory first try! It came with Indomitable Ego. Should I try for another Purg or attempt to mod this one? Again, thanks for all the help. I don't mean to spam you with all these questions.

JOCCO5150
03-15-2018, 08:14 AM
Okay so I spent 125 on the box and pulled an Ex Inanis Purgatory first try! It came with Indomitable Ego. Should I try for another Purg or attempt to mod this one? Again, thanks for all the help. I don't mean to spam you with all these questions.

Nice. I'd play with it and see how you like it. There are a lot of things you can do with a weapon. Lots of things you have to consider. What tier it is, what the nano is, rolls, syn. It can be pretty complicated.

You might want to get a rhino blastproof shield, so you don't blow yourself up as mucb