PDA

View Full Version : You can't take it with you.

marty1954
03-14-2018, 11:57 PM
Hi Trion guys.
While watching the third livestream gameplay demo I noticed the player had more than 2 million scrip. Ok so it's been said that most items cannot be transferred due to thier incompatibility with the new game dynamics but I'm assuming that scrip in the new game will be the same in the new as in the old. So why not let us take our scrip with us? Then I'd have something to show for all those long hours and dollars spent. And outfits make no difference in gameplay. Boosts, I'll get there later then sooner. How about throwing players who meet a certain criteria one of those prototype weapons? I'm sure that would make a lot of people happy.

richardkrainium
03-15-2018, 01:59 AM
just viewed the stream again its actually 2,147,446,977 scrip

ReFleX
03-15-2018, 02:15 AM
They must have been able implement a command to use the max 32 bit number which is 2,147,483,647

neknace1977
03-15-2018, 06:56 AM
They will never allow scrip transfer we would be starting with hundreds of millions they hate the market in defiance now and it's tanked since everything is basically worthless.

JOCCO5150
03-15-2018, 08:36 AM
Hi Trion guys.
While watching the third livestream gameplay demo I noticed the player had more than 2 million scrip. Ok so it's been said that most items cannot be transferred due to thier incompatibility with the new game dynamics but I'm assuming that scrip in the new game will be the same in the new as in the old. So why not let us take our scrip with us? Then I'd have something to show for all those long hours and dollars spent. And outfits make no difference in gameplay. Boosts, I'll get there later then sooner. How about throwing players who meet a certain criteria one of those prototype weapons? I'm sure that would make a lot of people happy.

Transferring scrip would ruin the economy before the game even started