PDA

View Full Version : Bring baxk the event theme

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 07:22 AM
*back*

Bring them back and take PY ex inanis thing to D2050 just bring the fun back! No need to monthly update things(since you're busy with D2050) just make all event synergy weapons and jps drop. Let us have fun before it's all gone. Do 1 last good thing for the community before you shut the game down. It'd be great if you un-Nerf pvp as well as any other part of the game that you've nerfed.

MagnusRune Daltus
03-15-2018, 07:25 AM
but they aint shutting down defiance at 2050 launch they said..

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 07:29 AM
but they aint shutting down defiance at 2050 launch they said..

I didn't say at launch of D2050, did I? Besides do you like the current state of Defiance?

MagnusRune Daltus
03-15-2018, 08:40 AM
but why add all these things in? they aint shutting the game down for a while they have said... and they dont want us playing the old game when the new one comes out... so why would they give us ALL the events at once? maybe when they do finally say, ok in 6 months defiance will be turned off, they will for the last 2 weeks add every event, and for last 24 hours give everyone everything they want, make all shop prices 0, and inventory space at 10,000... add every mod and chip to the vendors, and a new machine to say i want a 16 chip cyber rig, all in X shape, with these 4 bonuses...

also think how laggy the game is during a normal event... imagine the charnage if they were all on at once?

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:02 AM
but why add all these things in? they aint shutting the game down for a while they have said... and they dont want us playing the old game when the new one comes out... so why would they give us ALL the events at once? maybe when they do finally say, ok in 6 months defiance will be turned off, they will for the last 2 weeks add every event, and for last 24 hours give everyone everything they want, make all shop prices 0, and inventory space at 10,000... add every mod and chip to the vendors, and a new machine to say i want a 16 chip cyber rig, all in X shape, with these 4 bonuses...

also think how laggy the game is during a normal event... imagine the charnage if they were all on at once?

Lag is your point of argument? Lag was tolerable for the ones of us who enjoyed playing them until those that kept complaining about lag and not having breaks between events caused the removal of event drops to happen. Also the lag that was caused by the ex inanis patch was the worst in 5 years, read threads. Maybe you can be more considerate and leave us be let us enjoy the old hunt while we still can.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-15-2018, 09:15 AM
I like the new system better.

Ex Inanis weapons are superior to the majority of the event jp's. I've gotten rid of all but a handful of them.

My 2 cents

MagnusRune Daltus
03-15-2018, 09:17 AM
no lag was not my point of argument.. its an extra little bit at the end... or is reading beyond you. my point of argument is, why would trion do this now, when the game isnt about to be turned off? they want us to stop playing defiance1 as soon as 2050 comes out.. why on earth would they add in all these super fun events? why would they encourage people to not play the brand new game they just made? only in the last week of defiance1 being online would it make sense.. but not now as they are getting ready to launch a new game, why give players a reason to want to stay in the old game..

i know about the lag inanis caused, i am a day 1 player....

and ''enjoy the old hunt while we can'' we have no idea what the 2050 hunt will be like, we have no idea how long defiance1 will be around, may be around for about 5 years before they turn it off..

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:18 AM
I like the new system better.

Ex Inanis weapons are superior to the majority of the event jp's. I've gotten rid of all but a handful of them.

My 2 cents
It's not about weapons when did I ever talk about weapons being better or worse? It's the system itself. Keep ex inanis if you wish just bring back the old hunt. Why can't the two systems coexist?

Fallen_Aingeal
03-15-2018, 09:24 AM
It's not about weapons when did I ever talk about weapons being better or worse? It's the system itself. Keep ex inanis if you wish just bring back the old hunt. Why can't the two systems coexist?

Because the old system is obsolete due to Ex Inanis.

And, you surely did mention weapons. In your very first post;

*back*

Bring them back and take PY ex inanis thing to D2050 just bring the fun back! No need to monthly update things(since you're busy with D2050) just make all event synergy weapons and jps drop. Let us have fun before it's all gone. Do 1 last good thing for the community before you shut the game down. It'd be great if you un-Nerf pvp as well as any other part of the game that you've nerfed.

The arkfalls are still happening, just not as regularly. However, you did mention "event synergy weapons and jp's" to drop. If that is your chase, you're doing it wrong...

They both SHOULDN'T exist, because the old was replaced with a newer and better system.

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:25 AM
no lag was not my point of argument.. its an extra little bit at the end... or is reading beyond you. my point of argument is, why would trion do this now, when the game isnt about to be turned off? they want us to stop playing defiance1 as soon as 2050 comes out.. why on earth would they add in all these super fun events? why would they encourage people to not play the brand new game they just made? only in the last week of defiance1 being online would it make sense.. but not now as they are getting ready to launch a new game, why give players a reason to want to stay in the old game..

i know about the lag inanis caused, i am a day 1 player....

and ''enjoy the old hunt while we can'' we have no idea what the 2050 hunt will be like, we have no idea how long defiance1 will be around, may be around for about 5 years before they turn it off..

First it's not a new game. Second, they promised us big update that they haven't done and probably won't since they are busy with D2050 that's why I'm asking for this. There are more things that I wanna say but I'll avoid doing so to not get a ban of some sort. Let's nor get derailed from the purpose of the thread.

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:28 AM
Because the old system is obsolete due to Ex Inanis.

And, you surely did mention weapons. In your very first post;

The arkfalls are still happening, just not as regularly. However, you did mention "event synergy weapons and jp's" to drop. If that is your chase, you're doing it wrong...

They both SHOULDN'T exist, because the old was replaced with a newer and better system.
I mentioned them but I didn't mentioned them in the way u did by saying they're better or worse, did I?? They can coexist but they don't want event drops. Do you even know why they made ex inanis and removed drops? I'll leave it to you to figure it out, I mentioned why in a thread a few days ago.

Ronin9572
03-15-2018, 09:29 AM
Just getting back to the game after being away for a year. Are there anymore events? I see posts about it but not a single event arkfall.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-15-2018, 09:36 AM
I mentioned them but I didn't mentioned them in the way u did by saying they're better or worse, did I?? They can coexist but they don't want event drops. Do you even know why they made ex inanis and removed drops? I'll leave it to you to figure it out, I mentioned why in a thread a few days ago.

It doesn't matter why they do anything they do. It's their game to do with, as they see profitable.

Of course, they can coexist, but why add the stress to already over burdened servers with antiquated weapons, when a perfectly good system is in place and working nicely?

The cons severely outway the pros on bringing back "drops"...

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:36 AM
Just getting back to the game after being away for a year. Are there anymore events? I see posts about it but not a single event arkfall.

Not the events we used to know. Only PG-run events(no new weapons, pursuits, packs, and jps) .

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:39 AM
It doesn't matter why they do anything they do. It's their game to do with, as they see profitable.

Of course, they can coexist, but why add the stress to already over burdened servers with antiquated weapons, when a perfectly good system is in place and working nicely?

The cons severely outway the pros on bringing back "drops"...

You think it's better doesn't mean EVERYONE thinks it's better. Look at the numbers of players playing now and before ex inanis.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-15-2018, 09:41 AM
You think it's better doesn't mean EVERYONE thinks it's better. Look at the numbers of players playing now and before ex inanis.

Numbers have fluctuated massively since the launch of the game.

To be truthful, I am seeing a lot more ppl in game now, and it has absolutely nothing to do with event drops or Ex...JS

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:42 AM
Numbers have fluctuated massively since the launch of the game.

To be truthful, I am seeing a lot more ppl in game now, and it has absolutely nothing to do with event drops or Ex...JS

Your opinion, I do believe it affects greatly.

defiancegame
03-15-2018, 09:45 AM
Devs, If it gets derailed further, lock it since you're not going to listen to my suggestion anyway.

CalamityDusk
03-15-2018, 09:46 AM
Your opinion, I do believe it affects greatly.

How stubborn. First of all... they can’t run all events
Second they said they won’t add event drops back. Ever.
Third... um t4/t5 drop in every syn rather than t2/t3/t4 on the ground with a chance at a few ojs weekly.

If you want a chance at jps just know they are in fact outclassed by perfected damage wise and Some

Like reb said the pros out weigh the cons heavily

JOCCO5150
03-15-2018, 10:20 AM
How stubborn. First of all... they can’t run all events
Second they said they won’t add event drops back. Ever.
Third... um t4/t5 drop in every syn rather than t2/t3/t4 on the ground with a chance at a few ojs weekly.

If you want a chance at jps just know they are in fact outclassed by perfected damage wise and Some

Like reb said the pros out weigh the cons heavily

Too many oj drops now, in my opinion.

CalamityDusk
03-15-2018, 10:33 AM
Too many oj drops now, in my opinion.

I donít see how that is a issue for the average gamer.

JOCCO5150
03-15-2018, 11:14 AM
I don’t see how that is a issue for the average gamer.

It just feels like everything is too easy to get now. You can get to 6k without pursuits, ojs drop on the ground, it just feels too easy. I hope in 2050 there is a little more uniqueness.