PDA

View Full Version : Old player planning to return on PS4.

lumpy
03-15-2018, 07:31 PM
So this was one of my favorite PS3 games and I haven't played or posted here since 2013.
What have I been missing?

richardkrainium
03-15-2018, 07:33 PM
basically put...alot. gonna leave it up to the ps3 vets to catch you up. watch out for the red v's

Kedarthebest
03-15-2018, 08:27 PM
Long story short.....the market crashed, Scammer rate went up by 200% and now all hell broke loose. If you remember Kon aka meaty he committed mass breakdown suicide and welp we're all running around lost,scared and yes It's a ghost town. Lol okay im jk but JP drops well drops in general have been removed from event majors,They introduced Ex Inanis where you earn purified gulatine from doing everything except arenas(best way is from expos and sieges.) ummm t4+ drops now exist so no t3,t2,t1s no more. Ummm double chance on those drops also and ummm yea that's it..oh yea if you were a pvper umm that's broken, mass blasters are now the new brs so you will be seeing alot of tryhards with no skill using them but hey we're all having fun till the end of oldfiance.

EDIT: oh yeaaa Expos are also new content where it drops chips and other stuff for cyber rigs and cyber rigs are a extra attribute to your damage,fire rate,mag and etc...best rigs in my opinion are Omni rig, Elec rig and Razor Reign rig. Good luck if you coming back on to play on ps3.

RajeeMama007
03-16-2018, 06:28 AM
So this was one of my favorite PS3 games and I haven't played or posted here since 2013.

Uh...well, I was 13 years old back then so I will be 18 this year. So...yeah! lol
Besides, we are 'in the same boat' somewhat! I've just started playing the game, you see!
I also want to know what I've been missing! :)

lumpy
03-16-2018, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the updates everyone.

TheNeoReaper
03-16-2018, 10:12 PM
Same here man.