PDA

View Full Version : Cerberus?

CausedAlarm
04-10-2013, 06:56 AM
So basically I've seen a few around and was wondering how to get them? Do they need to be bought with BITS, or are they unlocked for doing a certain co-op map?

derby0187
04-13-2013, 11:24 AM
im trying to figure out the same thing

Wynce
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Cerberus are vehicles used in Shadow Wars for PVP, as well as in some Co-op instances. At this time it's not possible to obtain one for just driving around.

I dunno if it will be, as they're turret vehicles and all.

Ashmisery
04-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Yes, Cerberus will be coming out as a buyable/ earnable vehicle you can drive, there is already a pursuit for them, you can expect them to come with a DLC.

NeoDraven
04-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Yes, Cerberus will be coming out as a buyable/ earnable vehicle you can drive, there is already a pursuit for them, you can expect them to come with a DLC.
you can get these pursuits done via Explosions 101.

CausedAlarm
04-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Ahh, I see.

Thanks for clearing that up guys. :)

richmanrush
04-18-2013, 09:15 AM
Sort of on topic question...
Are there any multi-seat vehicles currently in the game? (Other than the dodge challenger which can seat one other person)
I haven't seen anything other than ATVs, the Dune buggy, and the Challenger so far.

Durva360
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Shadow wars takes place in the same world as your missions so if you see a cerberus driving around it is part of shadow wars. Sometimes people will take the cerberus and drive around one of the main areas to make it appear that they owned one.

FDG SKULLS
04-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Shadow wars takes place in the same world as your missions so if you see a cerberus driving around it is part of shadow wars. Sometimes people will take the cerberus and drive around one of the main areas to make it appear that they owned one.
ok i dont know what are talking about but this is my third time seeinga cerberus but it doesnt have the mounted machine gun on top i know they have the first 4 wheeler and then the next then the duni and challenger and now the titan but this was neither it was a like army jeep

Shifter03
05-01-2013, 05:34 AM
Was online last night and saw a truck that kind of looked like a Dodge dakota, only Mad Max'ed up, but no shadow war on map. Saw the guy get out, go to a vender, and then recall the truck. I ended up seeing three more of them with different owners. Keep in mind that this was on the PS3 version after the patch. The truck had no guns, and looked like it could only hold two, but I can't be sure. Anyone else seen this? If so where, and how do I get one?

VenomedBlade
05-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Sort of on topic question...
Are there any multi-seat vehicles currently in the game? (Other than the dodge challenger which can seat one other person)
I haven't seen anything other than ATVs, the Dune buggy, and the Challenger so far.

Those are the only vehicles out right now...but the buggy can carry one other just like the challenger

FattyMcG33
05-01-2013, 09:48 AM
ok i dont know what are talking about but this is my third time seeinga cerberus but it doesnt have the mounted machine gun on top i know they have the first 4 wheeler and then the next then the duni and challenger and now the titan but this was neither it was a like army jeep

This hurts to read. L2puncuate plz

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Was online last night and saw a truck that kind of looked like a Dodge dakota, only Mad Max'ed up, but no shadow war on map. Saw the guy get out, go to a vender, and then recall the truck. I ended up seeing three more of them with different owners. Keep in mind that this was on the PS3 version after the patch. The truck had no guns, and looked like it could only hold two, but I can't be sure. Anyone else seen this? If so where, and how do I get one?
That's the NOMAD, it costs 12 dollars from the Bits store.

chihass
08-02-2013, 01:20 AM
the regular trucks cost bits and when they do make a Cerberus availible it will b that way also or something like the dodge challenge but not totally sure on that b nice if they do though

Bonez2G
08-02-2013, 01:44 AM
And if Ur talk in about a really big truck. That's from a story mission. Ppl just don't finish the mission n keep da truck

Buruko
08-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Here are the currently vehicles (http://defiance.craftedcrows.com/), runners (atvs) and rollers (mpvs) are the two divisions. Also the new vehicle will be a 4 passenger Cerberus-like roller, it will not have an active weapon or weapon turret on it.

Currently you can buy runners, dunis, and challengers in game from vendors. However the Nomad is only available as a BIT store purchase, Friend Referrals, or (on PC platform) a Steam Early Order reward.

Hope that helps clear up some info.