PDA

View Full Version : Beta codes being giving away only on live ?

DefiancePlus
03-16-2018, 06:09 PM
I came across their youtube channel and its live and they are only giving away beta keys to people who on their live channel?

I don't use YouTube, or twtich or reddit, or discord. when are they going to start giving keys away by email?

Jagger Lux
03-16-2018, 09:26 PM
I came across their youtube channel and its live and they are only giving away beta keys to people who on their live channel?

I don't use YouTube, or twtich or reddit, or discord. when are they going to start giving keys away by email?

Gotta get on their Twitch channel to get goodies, as far as I know that's the only way. Also this reminds me I have goods yet to claim from the 3/9 stream, haven't yet received a message on Twitch or other means regarding this.

JOCCO5150
03-16-2018, 09:36 PM
Gotta get on their Twitch channel to get goodies, as far as I know that's the only way. Also this reminds me I have goods yet to claim from the 3/9 stream, haven't yet received a message on Twitch or other means regarding this.

You can sign up to get a beta code without watching live stream. The people that win them on live stream won't get theirs until they start giving them out to people that signed up.

KevinVonBach
03-17-2018, 06:39 AM

Actually, no... try visiting:

https://www.defiance2050.com/en/signup/