PDA

View Full Version : Hello Devs / Titles and Inventory Slots?

DudeTankard
03-19-2018, 02:36 AM
Hello Devs

First of all I love Defiance :) and it is with all its bugs and mistakes !!!!
I've never had a forum to complain about anything, Not like others it has to be easier, more inventory slots, about PvP, jackpot weapons, etc ... I was also small and have played with nothing and now 2 years later, I've built everything what you can achieve. Bin Ego 6k have pretty much all JP's and shields and I've worked hard for that, but today everyone just wants to have everything to reach very quickly and do nothing for it or best still have best given everything. I read daily in the forum we need this, we need that. Where does the sense of putting everything in the *** gets pushed? Where is the fun factor to accomplish a task and to be rewarded for it. I read it every day in the clan chat I need help with the quest, I do not pack the quest are the opponents too strong, etc .... Everything in the game is feasible if you want alone .. I've done all the way to ego level 5500 alone and was not in any clan.

So now to my main concern it's about the inventory slots, I currently have 550 inventory slots are or can they be transferred with? or is that not possible?

and then I have a few title suggestions:

Tank, Casanova, Charmer, Ice Queen, Patient Zero

and on those 2 titles I'm especially proud to have gotten that before you could become 6000 without any challenges. 6k in My Day and Egomaniac

and, last but not least, you're doing a damn good job and I'm glad when Defiance 2050 comes.

Ronin9572
03-19-2018, 02:53 AM
Inventory slots will not be transferred and can be bought with Valor in D50. Supposedly they've changed the whole system in the new game and you won't be needing that many inventory slots. They are asking for titles people want transferred and have said all the ones you have gotten that are not pursuit based will be brought over and ones in vanity packs will come over too. At this point we're just waiting for more info since they have been vague.

TrionMobi
03-19-2018, 06:35 PM
Hey there Ark Hunter! Thanks for the love and support. The last livestream we shared on Friday that inventory slots will be purchasable through the Valor store in Defiance 2050. Weapons and itemization are getting new exciting systems, so the need for a large inventory won't be as necessary. Great title suggestions too by the way, I'll share it with the team!

Kylarran
03-19-2018, 06:53 PM
Hey there Ark Hunter! Thanks for the love and support. The last livestream we shared on Friday that inventory slots will be purchasable through the Valor store in Defiance 2050. Weapons and itemization are getting new exciting systems, so the need for a large inventory won't be as necessary. Great title suggestions too by the way, I'll share it with the team!

TrionMobi, will the inventory purchases and other valor commendation purchases we make, apply account wide to the other 5 characters beside our main? My main account has 6 alts, three at 6000 ego, the others mid level ego around 4-5000. Since they've all got additional inventory capacity and bit store outfits that were applied account wide when purchased, I'm concerned the Valor I'm earning with my highest 6k character won't end up being enough to provide any benefit to my other characters on the account... leading me back to:

Will those Valor commendation purchases be account wide for all my characters?

TheSpacesBetween
03-19-2018, 08:54 PM
What about costumes/vehicles from say, the gold edition for example, will those transfer over?