PDA

View Full Version : Siege kills not counting for paradise executioner pursuit

Darknessss
03-19-2018, 05:04 PM
Kills at sieges (blue circle) are not counting towards the paradise executioner pursuit.
At first I thought I wasnt keeping good count, then I started taking screen shots to be sure.
None of the kills at Bolinas are counting towards the executioner pursuit.
seems only the monarchs killed at diablo are counting.

I usually get 300-500 kills and am getting shorted thousands of kills.

MagnusRune Daltus
03-20-2018, 03:18 AM
i wonder if, at the sieges, its counting anything you got 'killing blow' on, which means you shot it in the last few moments, but you may remember getting pursuits like 'kill shot on helion' which wouldnt trigger unless you were the last one to deal damage.

i wonder if these paradise pursuits are the same, they only count if you actually deal the last damage, not deal damage in last moment of life..

to show this off, use a bmg with like 20 links, do it for a second or 2, and see how many killing blow points you get, or also, use bmg for a few moments, then use ego power after you stop shooting, and you will get power kill points as well...

but for reference, the arenas do count, so just grind the 5 thorn liro every day

Darknessss
03-20-2018, 12:49 PM
Also kills at hulker hell event majors are not counting.

i wonder if, at the sieges, its counting anything you got 'killing blow' on, which means you shot it in the last few moments, but you may remember getting pursuits like 'kill shot on helion' which wouldnt trigger unless you were the last one to deal damage.

i wonder if these paradise pursuits are the same, they only count if you actually deal the last damage, not deal damage in last moment of life..

to show this off, use a bmg with like 20 links, do it for a second or 2, and see how many killing blow points you get, or also, use bmg for a few moments, then use ego power after you stop shooting, and you will get power kill points as well...

but for reference, the arenas do count, so just grind the 5 thorn liro every day

Yep these are kill shot pursuits and not the tagged type kill.
I dont own the thorn liro dlc so I have to get kills where I can.

MagnusRune Daltus
03-21-2018, 04:09 AM
if you know someone who does have the dlc, they can group you, and go in, once you join them inside, they can leave. you get to do the round and get 4-500 kills

cmpowell
03-22-2018, 10:46 AM
I notice that my pursuits/kills update only on relog

neko_gunner
03-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Suggestion for you:

Post this over the Bugs and Issues sub forum along with any documentation. In your case, I'd recommend recording a video, or the last 30 seconds - minute of a siege. Show your pursuit progress, then kill a few things, let the siege finish, then bring up the progress again to show it as proper evidence.

Neutronenstern
03-23-2018, 07:00 AM
None of the kills at Bolinas are counting towards the executioner pursuit.
seems only the monarchs killed at diablo are counting.

I doubt that's a bug or an issue of the siege...the enemy type: "the Afflicted" isn't part of the pursuit and that's why they don't count. Bolinas and Diablo are afflicted sieges or incursions and only the monachs count 'cause Hellbugs are part of the pursuit...try mutants and volge, these will count for your pursuit.:)
Same for Hulker Hell...afflicted again...
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?297005-Cleaning-Up-Paradise-Valor-Pursuits&p=2081512#post2081512
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?296989-Road-to-2050-Patch-Notes-March-9-2018

I think Trion has do it so we can't farm these enemy type so much.

Darknessss
03-24-2018, 12:08 PM
I doubt that's a bug or an issue of the siege...the enemy type: "the Afflicted" isn't part of the pursuit and that's why they don't count. Bolinas and Diablo are afflicted sieges or incursions and only the monachs count 'cause Hellbugs are part of the pursuit...try mutants and volge, these will count for your pursuit.:)
Same for Hulker Hell...afflicted again...

I think Trion has do it so we can't farm these enemy type so much.

Yep good work Neutronenstern, its just afflicted. In between server crashes I hit a roadside afflicted emergency and none of them counted.

Although with so many ways to farm hundreds of kills it seems more likely they just screwed up and didnt check the afflicted checkbox on the pursuit or something like that.

Thx for the help.