PDA

View Full Version : About Valor and what things give what %

passe
03-21-2018, 03:27 AM
This is for Devs... Is it possible to know how big part pursuits are from Valor points, and how much store total purchases affect Valor too.. I mean it would be nice to know a bit more of it before the game launches. Some of us have spent thousands in store, and some of us have numerous, or even tens of characters with same ego- and pursuit, and all maxed.. So my question is: Are you planning on giving us more specifics about how much these things affect to Valor, or do we just have to wait and see? Either way is fine by me, but I think many players think about these same things.

Ronin9572
03-21-2018, 04:21 AM
I doubt that they'll release that info. Mostly it's because that info would probably be used to exploit the Valor system.

KevinVonBach
03-21-2018, 05:08 AM
I doubt that they'll release that info. Mostly it's because that info would probably be used to exploit the Valor system.

Sounds about right.

BeckAltarr
03-21-2018, 05:20 AM
This is for Devs... Is it possible to know how big part pursuits are from Valor points, and how much store total purchases affect Valor too.. I mean it would be nice to know a bit more of it before the game launches. Some of us have spent thousands in store, and some of us have numerous, or even tens of characters with same ego- and pursuit, and all maxed.. So my question is: Are you planning on giving us more specifics about how much these things affect to Valor, or do we just have to wait and see? Either way is fine by me, but I think many players think about these same things.

Only your highest Pursuit point character per account will count towards Valor. So if you have multiple maxed out toons on one account, only 1 is worth anything. The rest wont factor in.

Ronin9572
03-21-2018, 06:24 AM
Only your highest Pursuit point character per account will count towards Valor. So if you have multiple maxed out toons on one account, only 1 is worth anything. The rest wont factor in.

Ppl are confused on this, even though it's been stated several times. Many ppl don't bother with the forums unfortunately.