PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Beta April 20th-22nd

Chaos842003
03-25-2018, 10:59 AM
I'd like to participate in the PS4 Beta. I went to the sign up page, but there's no way to sign up for the Beta. I tells me that my email is already in use and if I try a different way it asks for the 15 digit code on the game box. I had a PS3 account that I played on. The same account is being used for the PS4, am I automatically signed up for the Beta or are there other steps I need to make to ensure I am signed up for it? Thanks for your time.

JOCCO5150
03-25-2018, 11:41 AM
I'd like to participate in the PS4 Beta. I went to the sign up page, but there's no way to sign up for the Beta. I tells me that my email is already in use and if I try a different way it asks for the 15 digit code on the game box. I had a PS3 account that I played on. The same account is being used for the PS4, am I automatically signed up for the Beta or are there other steps I need to make to ensure I am signed up for it? Thanks for your time.

At bottom there is a sign in using existing account. Use that

ATTEE
03-25-2018, 12:30 PM

Click that:
http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11236&d=1522006166

Chaos842003
03-25-2018, 06:25 PM
Haha, wow, thanks guys. I didn't notice that at all...