PDA

View Full Version : Happy defiance 2050 is on ps4

ttoomm
03-27-2018, 08:12 AM
I left defiance to ps4 at the time thay change the jp system to py numbra, not only for that reason it was a mix of connection issues hard crashes and toxic traders, now thats all going to change i cant wait till bata and release

defiancegame
03-27-2018, 08:22 AM
now thats all going to change

Who said the JP system will be brought back? And do you think having no trade system is a good thing? Because there will not be one as far as i know.

ttoomm
03-27-2018, 08:37 AM
Who said the JP system will be brought back? And do you think having no trade system is a good thing? Because there will not be one as far as i know.
Did not say that the jp system is back i was trying to give a the time i left the game as i have no dates, the jps will never be back in 2050 the wepons are call prototype in 2050 no trade is good for me as ther will be no toxic trades was you even around when jp drops at event? If you was you would want it back or do you like same named wepons in your inventory

defiancegame
03-27-2018, 08:53 AM
Did not say that the jp system is back i was trying to give a the time i left the game as i have no dates, the jps will never be back in 2050 the wepons are call prototype in 2050 no trade is good for me as ther will be no toxic trades was you even around when jp drops at event? If you was you would want it back or do you like same named wepons in your inventory

Most of my posts are about good old event drops system. I'm an event drops advocate. I certainly want them to be brought back!

JOCCO5150
03-27-2018, 11:22 AM
Most likely there will be trading in the future. They hinted at maybe even making bits tradable.