PDA

View Full Version : I am writing a story similar to defiance

xAtom25x
03-28-2018, 09:27 AM
I am writing a story somewhere to defiance, I need to know if this is Too much like defiance then it would be considered plagiarism. Itís 2018 and the earth falls into World War III, the word way just for several years then in 2022 the first nuclear weapon was detonated, nobody won World War III because of the radiation from the nuclear weapons which crypt earths atmosphere, land, and water itís a dying planet. On March 27 2025 a ship came into earth atmosphere the people of the ship are called Intorians, they do not attack but offered help and aid, they told people they could restore the planet the only thing they ask in return was that if they ever need help that the people of earth would provide it, since it was a desperate time the peaople of Earth agreed, the Intorians begun terraforming once the people of Earth was out of harms way. Years passed before the people of Earth saw the Intorians again. On 2030 the Intorians came back with a few other races because their plantet was attack and conquered by a aggressive alien race, the people of Earth told the Intorians they can not live on Earth, that answer did not sit well with a large mass of the different alien races so the came down to Earth to take it forcefully, while the other aliens left orbit stranding the mass of aliens.
Thats as far i have gotten to write it, please let me know what you guys think and if its to much like defiance.

ttoomm
03-28-2018, 10:06 AM
Sounds very good most moves or storys sound similar or get a rewrite i did not think of defiance when i read it, what happened next.....

xAtom25x
03-28-2018, 10:35 AM
Sounds very good most moves or storys sound similar or get a rewrite i did not think of defiance when i read it, what happened next.....

Thank you, i havent decided what will happen next but as soon as decided i will put it on here