PDA

View Full Version : New Road to 2050 P.V.P. Pursuits

stoodakiss
03-29-2018, 07:40 PM
since it was stated that new pursuits are on the way some p.v.p. pursuits should be added to the list. it would be great to see a pursuit for:

1000 kills in a shadow war
500 in capture and hold
250 in death matches

chow1116
03-29-2018, 08:34 PM
This would be really cool. It would be a fun challenging way complete some pursuits, not just something super easy that people can just sit there and farm, only to complete in less than a day.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-29-2018, 08:56 PM
I agree!

I think this would enable ppl to experience the entire game, the way it was originally intended!

Count me in!

Johnny Gatt
03-29-2018, 09:00 PM
I would actually have to do pvp again. Have not done it since fall 2013 when i finished all pursuits... LOL

Antony Harrist
03-30-2018, 12:31 AM
Totally agree. There should be some PvP persuits PvP'rs are missing out

I can't see much point in doing pvm myself at the moment not much point in grinding for new items now

Bentu
03-30-2018, 12:37 AM
Well there's a load more i won't get done.
Let's have some time trial one's while we're at it.

Manestream
03-30-2018, 02:17 AM
i dont think i have ever done a shadow war (but i suck at PvP). Right now i havent done much but the quests and some of the world events that happen. Not done a MP instance yet

Manestream
03-30-2018, 02:20 AM
Well there's a load more i won't get done.
Let's have some time trial one's while we're at it.

LOL there was 2 of those time trial ones that i really struggled to get gold in, finally managed to do them both with i think 1 second or less left on the clock. Only have the san francisco ones to do now

The Lady
03-30-2018, 02:21 AM
Maybe some pursuits for capping the points? PVP isn't just about kills.

Johnny Stranger
03-30-2018, 03:04 AM
Sorry boys , I did my pvp on 3,toons .. no urge to go back now to electro rigs and mb’s ... I get 3 kills , 15 assists , per match .. I’ll be skipping this if it comes to fruition.. like bentu said ... may as well have time trials as well .. to which I say ( insert 4 letter word IT )

I do like your thinking outside the box but pvp is too cold and lonely imo , actually frigid lol

stoodakiss
03-30-2018, 03:11 AM
Maybe some pursuits for capping the points? PVP isn't just about kills.

great idea!

Heishiro Mitsurugi
03-30-2018, 03:21 AM
I saved pvp pursuits for last never wanted to do them, well i just completed all pass 3 weeks PLEASE NO more pvp pursuits the existing ones were annoying enough...

Bentu
03-30-2018, 03:35 AM
Not being salty about it but I just see pvp as a means for people who are good at it to grind kills on me.
Where's my fun in that?

Alahali
03-30-2018, 04:13 AM
The pvp today have to do with who draw their gun more quickly, would be interesting if all the weapons could ensure a rapid kill like a MB, I miss when the players could kill you with one br rgl det or indeed sword.
The pvp is a little bored today, and this idea is a "pursuit MB".

my idea is bizarre and perhaps worse but I prefer a pursuit more fun

200 kills with rgl
200 kills with br
200 kills with sword ... etc, something like that

collumfive
03-30-2018, 04:32 AM
Its a ill thought idea really. It will suit high ego players and any low ego will find your pursuit impossible to achieve .i think any new pursuits added should not only be fair to all players .we are on the clock here And new putsuit should at least be achivable by all .how about kill 40.000 infected. Kill 100 inquisitors.compleat 50 warmasters.revive 50 players at event arkfalls.

ttoomm
03-30-2018, 05:24 AM
The pvp today have to do with who draw their gun more quickly, would be interesting if all the weapons could ensure a rapid kill like a MB, I miss when the players could kill you with one br rgl det or indeed sword.
The pvp is a little bored today, and this idea is a "pursuit MB".

my idea is bizarre and perhaps worse but I prefer a pursuit more fun

200 kills with rgl
200 kills with br
200 kills with sword ... etc, something like that
The sword in 2050 is only going to be the new ego power or passive ability.Thay said the assassin would have it, but we will have no wepons as swords

ttoomm
03-30-2018, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=collumfive;2087170]Its a ill thought idea really. It will suit high ego players and any low ego will find your pursuit impossible to achieve .i think any new pursuits added should not only be fair to all players .we are on the clock here And new putsuit should at least be achivable by all .how about kill 40.000 infected. Kill 100 inquisitors.compleat 50 warmasters.revive 50 players at event arkfalls.[/QUOTE think thats to weak for the main game pursuits i think thay should stay as thay are if this 2050 is just a re skin. Its the pvp pursuits that is needed to fill a gap

chow1116
03-30-2018, 06:23 AM
Its a ill thought idea really. It will suit high ego players and any low ego will find your pursuit impossible to achieve .i think any new pursuits added should not only be fair to all players .we are on the clock here And new putsuit should at least be achivable by all .how about kill 40.000 infected. Kill 100 inquisitors.compleat 50 warmasters.revive 50 players at event arkfalls.

There are already pvp pursuits in the game itself. Are those unfair too? If you're not going to do those, then why would new ones matter? And wouldn't it just encourage lower egos to get their ego up by doing pursuits and stuff so that they can complete it all? They haven't specified a cut off date for when you have to complete all these pursuits, but getting to 6k ego isn't really that much of a challenge anymore, so there is plenty of time to get your kills or whatever. PVP is just a different aspect of the game that isn't as easily farmed as the other kills. I do however like the idea of a pvp pursuit where you have to get x number of caps or something like that. That would also be pretty cool.

Antony Harrist
03-30-2018, 10:53 AM
Not being salty about it but I just see pvp as a means for people who are good at it to grind kills on me.
Where's my fun in that?

hey just think how those npc char mob feel when your grinding on them :)

there needs to be some persuits for the pvp players to do, but i think its a great idea them not all being from kills, It would be better if the majority was from playing the objectives, anyone can cap a point etc

what someone mentioned about sword kills also might be fun, please no rocket or det kills though, mass cannon and purgatory in pvp will give me a siezure :(