PDA

View Full Version : any tips for getting at least silver on Rampage SMASH

Robknob
04-10-2013, 09:06 AM
cant seem to get past bronze no matter what

Midnyght
04-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Try to hit the crods of nanodudes with alt fire of the gauntlet to build some multiplier before taking on the bigger ones. Always try to get the crowds done as quickly as possible.. those little buggers can hurt.

Derity
04-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Right as you start, there is a Scrapper infront of you, kill it with Right Trigger, then run into the houses to your right and stand where there is some little stairs into a house, spam Left Trigger here in the doorway until you get gold.

You literally don't even have to move.

;)

Morning
04-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Use the ground smash on the little guys then just main attack the big guys and even some mongrels.

Jay 40
04-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Right as you start, there is a Scrapper infront of you, kill it with Right Trigger, then run into the houses to your right and stand where there is some little stairs into a house, spam Left Trigger here in the doorway until you get gold.

You literally don't even have to move.

;)

I'll try that!

Nightlistic
04-21-2013, 07:47 PM
You ROCK! I did exactly what you said to do and wow. Thanks a lot.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-21-2013, 09:48 PM
A lot of people dont even know that the gauntlet has an alt fire ground pound. I found it by accident while in Scrapworks Salvage. I was just wondering what happened when you pressed LT. BAM! Ground pound! SWEET! :D