PDA

View Full Version : is it worth getting into as a new player?

wallkerrmartin
03-30-2018, 12:54 AM
i've seen arond about defiance, and i've been playing a bit on and off, started a new char, but i've also been hearing that this version will be dropped and wiped, i'm trying to figure out if it's even worth it to try and play this game if everythings just gonna go away

Manestream
03-30-2018, 02:14 AM
Depends how you see things. I started a new character about 3 weeks back. just played casually and then (not at all due to server login issue's).

I would say yes it is still worth getting into but not to put money into for the moment (that i would wait and see what happens with def 2050).

ttoomm
03-30-2018, 05:14 AM
i've seen arond about defiance, and i've been playing a bit on and off, started a new char, but i've also been hearing that this version will be dropped and wiped, i'm trying to figure out if it's even worth it to try and play this game if everythings just gonna go awayit will be worth playing in 2050 launch, new wepons and system,hopefully no lag,The fact that we cant get rid of the toxic trade horders that destroyed trade in defiance is a good thing.

defiancegame
03-30-2018, 09:33 AM
See what the game was like before, now and when Defiance 2050 is launched and tell me what you think.

Antony Harrist
03-30-2018, 10:45 AM
its worth playing, just to see how the game works, and if you really like it, d50 gameplay looks exactly the same from what we have seen so far

spending any money would be a bit of a waste though, and dlc are included in d50 so dont buy those