PDA

View Full Version : Defiance community for streamers

SHiftt87
04-01-2018, 09:35 AM
hey so Lucent_beam did something awesome and made a community page on twitch for anyone streaming defiance in all its forms. OG, 2050 beta and 2050 itself come release and it's easy to find. The name of the community is Defiance. It's a nice way to help support other defiance streamers and find each other easily. if you want to help support this idea just follow the community and set it as your community while streaming and if want to really help support each other toss those other defiance streamers a follow.

MagnusRune Daltus
04-01-2018, 10:31 AM
i noticed there wasnt one a few weeks ago and considered making one.. but couldnt be arsed.

will have to add it to my channel

MagnusRune Daltus
04-01-2018, 10:45 AM
actually ill add it to the reddit side bar

Altras
04-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Lovely, I hope to stream after I move at the end of the month. This helps!

SHiftt87
04-01-2018, 02:14 PM
I my self also made a KTAM Radio community on twitch since it has direct ties to the ingame location. If you like listening to ktam radio we welcome you to play it over your stream. If you haven't already go check it out. Ktamradio.com

I'm hoping to two communities can support each other and make this game a much more involved and friendlier place to hang out. The community for ktam radio is just KTAMRadio.

EDIT: just be aware that we are in the process of adding more to the radio. You can also request songs from the site that you wont hear on the radio unless requested. We also welcome anyone to our discord to hang out and just BS and have fun. The discord link is also on the website.

There are also radio dramas we do and commercials based on defiance lore. Also welcome anyone to get involved in that stuff if they have ideas or even want to make an ad for there clan. Or maybe even for the two communities. Anything to help people get involved and have more people to play with.

KevinVonBach
04-02-2018, 04:55 AM
hey so Lucent_beam did something awesome and made a community page on twitch for anyone streaming defiance in all its forms. OG, 2050 beta and 2050 itself come release and it's easy to find. The name of the community is Defiance. It's a nice way to help support other defiance streamers and find each other easily. if you want to help support this idea just follow the community and set it as your community while streaming and if want to really help support each other toss those other defiance streamers a follow.

Good to know, I'll be sure to do this when I stream the beta (as well as the full game in summer).

EDIT: Officially followed the 'Defiance' Twitch community... let's goooooo!