PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op matchmaking ...not enough players to start.

drackiller
04-02-2018, 10:03 AM
This is a thing that should already have been fixed.
Make it possible to start a co-op even if there are not enough players, let the co-op start with 1 player, 2 or 3 afters a certain amounth of time waiting.
You can start arenas and expeditions alone.
Just saying.
I really hope that in Defiance 2050 you allow people to start things even if they are playing solo.

MagnusRune Daltus
04-02-2018, 10:38 AM
ask in zone chat for people to join to get it started. they can then leave once it starts the countdown to enter

DeathBringer0007
04-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Idk about you but if I am not in pvp or expo then I am most likely in the expert qm for co-ops.

Kosman
04-02-2018, 11:20 AM
I've mentioned this in the past, co-ops are tough because if one person doesn't need it for a daily and have run the mission 1000 times then they are not going to join it more than likely. There are some on the bottom that will let you run solo but that doesn't help the dailies. Joining a clan helps as they will often help get one started and then can leave if they don't want to participate. If not in a clan you can ask in Zone chat as we have a good/helpful community in this game and people will do the same to help you out.

In addition though, they have a similar problem with PVP. Most of the people that PVP are well geared and anyone that likes to that are new get turned off to playing because they can head shot someone multiple times only for the well geared person to turn around and insta-kill them. Archeage has a PVP option to join a basic gear queue to have even fights. This is a needed option to keep PVP alive and give an opportunity for newer players to participate on an even playing field. PVP is a huge part of this game after running the missions so many times. 2050 should be fun for a while until the hardcore players get geared quickly.

drackiller
04-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Idk about you but if I am not in pvp or expo then I am most likely in the expert qm for co-ops.

Yesterday i was queued for jours and not even one game started.

drackiller
04-02-2018, 11:38 AM
I've mentioned this in the past, co-ops are tough because if one person doesn't need it for a daily and have run the mission 1000 times then they are not going to join it more than likely. There are some on the bottom that will let you run solo but that doesn't help the dailies. Joining a clan helps as they will often help get one started and then can leave if they don't want to participate. If not in a clan you can ask in Zone chat as we have a good/helpful community in this game and people will do the same to help you out.

In addition though, they have a similar problem with PVP. Most of the people that PVP are well geared and anyone that likes to that are new get turned off to playing because they can head shot someone multiple times only for the well geared person to turn around and insta-kill them. Archeage has a PVP option to join a basic gear queue to have even fights. This is a needed option to keep PVP alive and give an opportunity for newer players to participate on an even playing field. PVP is a huge part of this game after running the missions so many times. 2050 should be fun for a while until the hardcore players get geared quickly.

I left many things undone when i left the game because of the people that speed runned the co-ops.
Iīm a bit antisocial so i really donīt like to join clans before i know people, and that is also why iīm making my own clan, a small one, with all my friends that stoped playing another game started by a D letter. Iīm gonna try and bring as many as i can to try 2050.
But like i said, if co-ops could start without having to wait for a full team that would be really nice.

Celldweller
04-02-2018, 12:53 PM
I agree that in 2050 coops should start with 2 players not 4. waiting sometimes hours is ridiculous when 2 players are qued..I mean 2 players or more is coop correct. also asking in zone or clan does not guarantee you will get your match started trust me. this should already be in the current game especially when the number of players is a bit lower than in past years.

drackiller
04-02-2018, 01:54 PM
I agree that in 2050 coops should start with 2 players not 4. waiting sometimes hours is ridiculous when 2 players are qued..I mean 2 players or more is coop correct. also asking in zone or clan does not guarantee you will get your match started trust me. this should already be in the current game especially when the number of players is a bit lower than in past years.

Yes and the biggest problem is that if you canīt even start a game in the quick matchmaking, imagine when you try to select the maps you wish to play.
At this rate itīs almost impossible to finish daily and weekly contracts.

neknace1977
04-02-2018, 03:03 PM
This will never happen because of people forge farming trion wants us to buy it from the bit store not earn it in game. Even with the map patching if you have patron pass you can make 27 forge about every 5 min and that's the last thing trion wants. They still haven't patched the most abused coop anyways but with how desolate the games become it's pointless now anyways.

drackiller
04-03-2018, 05:54 AM
This will never happen because of people forge farming trion wants us to buy it from the bit store not earn it in game. Even with the map patching if you have patron pass you can make 27 forge about every 5 min and that's the last thing trion wants. They still haven't patched the most abused coop anyways but with how desolate the games become it's pointless now anyways.

Donīt know about that farm, i just want to finish some pursuits and as it is know the game doesnīt work.
I paid for this game and iīm not getting what i paid for because matchmaking is broken, i shouldnīt have to ask on chat for help, matchmaking is there for a reason.

MagnusRune Daltus
04-03-2018, 06:20 AM
matchmaking works fine.. when people are actually joining up.. but unless its a daily contract.. no one does.

and unless the daily contract is also the map you want to do.. your outta luck.

on days when say iols is the daily, i will just join the queue, and 10-15 mins later it will start. dont even need to ask.. or if im on at contract reset. i have to wait maybe 5 mins to get in

Infinity Eagle
04-03-2018, 06:41 AM
PC/NA is getting a bunch of "matchmaking errors" in pvp and co-ops

drackiller
04-03-2018, 07:39 AM
matchmaking works fine.. when people are actually joining up.. but unless its a daily contract.. no one does.

and unless the daily contract is also the map you want to do.. your outta luck.

on days when say iols is the daily, i will just join the queue, and 10-15 mins later it will start. dont even need to ask.. or if im on at contract reset. i have to wait maybe 5 mins to get in

Even with contract itīs not easy.

Fortunately on PS4 it will be better. (wishing)

KevinVonBach
04-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Fortunately on PS4 it will be better. (wishing)

I'm also wishing for the same on PS4...

drackiller
04-03-2018, 08:28 AM
I'm also wishing for the same on PS4...

Creep is that you? Different nick?

KevinVonBach
04-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Creep is that you? Different nick?

After an ultra long hiatus... yeah, that be me. :)

drackiller
04-03-2018, 04:42 PM
After an ultra long hiatus... yeah, that be me. :)

Damn man, welcome back.
I deleted a couple hundred people from PS4 list, mostly people that i never play and also because iīve been in a bad mood lately ;)
If by any chance i have deleted you send me an invite again or PM me your actual nick so i can ad you because my privacy settings my not allow messaging.
Send me a PM here and iīll ad you.

KevinVonBach
04-04-2018, 06:23 AM
If by any chance i have deleted you send me an invite again or PM me your actual nick so i can ad you because my privacy settings my not allow messaging.

Your privacy settings didn't allow me to send an invite to you a few days ago.

PM sent your way, good sir.

drackiller
04-04-2018, 07:22 AM
Your privacy settings didn't allow me to send an invite to you a few days ago.

PM sent your way, good sir.

Iīve been playing COD WWII since Destinyīs 2 bust and to avoid receiving angry messages from losers at the end of matchs i disabled it,
Iīll add you later old friend.

KevinVonBach
04-04-2018, 08:01 AM
... and to avoid receiving angry messages from losers at the end of matches i disabled it

After playing some rounds as the killer in Dead by Daylight... I know those feels.