PDA

View Full Version : Cannot post anywhere but general discussions

smurfsniper
04-02-2018, 05:58 PM
smurfsniper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Not exactly sure what this means, I am pretty sure I haven't posted anything to offend or break the rules. If I can get some help I would appreciate it.

Johnny Stranger
04-02-2018, 06:25 PM
What pages you trying to access ? If you had a ban I don’t think you’d be allowed to post period

collumfive
04-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Sometimes you can write a thread on the guys home page .then you will get that. i think the msg is telling you, you are editing someones post not responding .you do not have permition

smurfsniper
04-02-2018, 09:58 PM
I never got a ban, and am trying to post on news and announcements like I have been doing all month. I am not trying to post on someone's page, or edit anything. General discussion is the only place I can post without seeing this error. I signed in ,and out, nothing changed.

OneBadClown
04-02-2018, 10:22 PM
If you catch a ban you cannot post anywhere. Seen the info you stated
usually indicates dev's only as IRC.

Fasti
04-03-2018, 08:13 AM
smurfsniper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Not exactly sure what this means, I am pretty sure I haven't posted anything to offend or break the rules. If I can get some help I would appreciate it.

Hey there,

I took a look and don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to post. We'll do some more digging and will follow up with you when we know more.