PDA

View Full Version : 5000 kills with bolt action sniper rifle,must be fixed

sheilaanderson
04-02-2018, 07:35 PM
there is a problem with that pursuit and i hope the devs keep this in mind because its making the players quit defiance:its too damn much ! xD im too lazy to sit for 5 hours completing that pursuit,reduce it to 500 pls or 50

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2018, 07:44 PM
those are easy to get.

neknace1977
04-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Lightning rifle thorn liro done.

Johnny Stranger
04-02-2018, 08:01 PM

If you have dlc ... no dlc ... don’t bother .... they even fixed the plasma bolter to not count as bolt action kills

richardkrainium
04-02-2018, 08:18 PM
there is a problem with that pursuit and i hope the devs keep this in mind because its making the players quit defiance:its too damn much ! xD im too lazy to sit for 5 hours completing that pursuit,reduce it to 500 pls or 50

guess ya havent checked the other pursuits 5000 kills in ars, shottys, pistols, lmgs . and no, its not making ppl quit but nice try

Quicksilver1492
04-02-2018, 08:18 PM
There is no problem. The game was released 5 years ago. It's an mmo. If you were playing from the start, you would only had to kill 3 with a bolt action every day to get that pursuit to this point in 2018. Do your damn math. It's not going to adjust itself just because you came later. If it is that important to you, you will have to work for it. But, as you said, you are too damn lazy. And, newsflash, this is hardly what made players quit Defiance.

Bullet Babe
04-02-2018, 09:27 PM

Here's how I managed to get from only 1,000ish to having over 5,000 in under 3 hours:

Went to Matron's Nest co-op arena, got to Matron then climbed up the cliff/wall, so that Skitterlings would keep running up and getting stuck in place at the same spot down the hillside.
Taped (regular scotch tape) my right click down to keep it zoomed in, then taped over the laser-eye on the bottom of my mouse so I wouldn't accidentally move my crosshair. Changed keybinding for my ammo spikes to mouse button 4, then turned volume to max and went into the next room to watch Netflix.

Click click click click... oh whats that I dont hear bullets anymore? MB4 ammo spike... click click click click.... when I finally ran out of spikes I had 3.9k kills, did the process again and got my 5k... whole thing took me like 2 hours 45 minutes around about.

Not even 2 movies worth of time and it went by pretty quickly since I was watching TV.
Cheers!
/Bullet

Antony Harrist
04-03-2018, 03:08 AM

This doesn't take long

ttoomm
04-03-2018, 07:07 AM
there is a problem with that pursuit and i hope the devs keep this in mind because its making the players quit defiance:its too damn much ! xD im too lazy to sit for 5 hours completing that pursuit,reduce it to 500 pls or 50not hard at all.Just aim then shoot.5000 times,was hopefull thay would increase it for us grinders.

Mr Devlin
04-03-2018, 10:59 AM
LOL! Nice Bullet Babe!