PDA

View Full Version : Oh man come on!!

CowdBlud
04-03-2018, 12:27 PM
The ONE night I manage to get an evening pass from da mrs to do the dailys with my clan chums and the server goes wizz pop!! :(

Bentu
04-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Your marital shortfalls isn't Trions fault, take control and tell her when you're going to do your dailies.

I jest of course.

nugar
04-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Seems to be only the N.A (PC) server that's all dog poop at the moment (unfortunately), EU servers runs with no issues at all, so I guess I'll just head on over to the dark side (EU server) to get my uninterrupted fill of Defiance.

Blackers
04-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Happy Armistice!

CowdBlud
04-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Your marital shortfalls isn't Trions fault, take control and tell her when you're going to do your dailies.

I jest of course.

You met my Mrs? Half German, fierce, stubborn, temper from hell... but then again blonde, blue piercing eyes, fair skin, legs up to her armpits... so its a trade off. Keeping her happy is well worth it :D

Bentu
04-05-2018, 02:27 AM
You met my Mrs? Half German, fierce, stubborn, temper from hell... but then again blonde, blue piercing eyes, fair skin, legs up to her armpits... so its a trade off. Keeping her happy is well worth it :D

I have would you like to see a video?

Again just jesting.

KevinVonBach
04-05-2018, 05:05 AM

Sounds like my wife, but I've learned how to "bribe" her over the course of 20+ years...

She wants sushi for dinner? I'll be on PS4 when we get home.

We're going on another National/State Park visit? I'll be on PS4 when we get home.

We're going out for a walk? I'll be on PS4 when we get home.

Etc. etc.

LuLz

LOOKxATxTHISxI
04-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Sounds like my wife, but I've learned how to "bribe" her over the course of 20+ years...

She wants sushi for dinner? I'll be on PS4 when we get home.

We're going on another National/State Park visit? I'll be on PS4 when we get home.

We're going out for a walk? I'll be on PS4 when we get home.

Etc. etc.

LuLz

Truer words have never been spoken. Lol
"Happy wife, happy life"

CowdBlud
04-06-2018, 05:00 AM
Everything successful in life involves compramise!