PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass (for Xbox)

Agent I3
03-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone!
I'v just noticed a season pass is available for all platforms, but i'm more interested in the Xbox edition.
the details are here;

SEASON PASS INCLUDES

5 DLC PACKS, ONE LOW PRICE

SAVE 20%* ON DEFIANCE™ DLC

Exclusive Hellbug Combat Cap & Lock Box Included with Purchase. Once bought, the content packs will be automatically available as they go live

MICROSOFT POINTS
__________________________________________________ ______________
the thing i dont get is, it sais ''5 DLC's, one low price'', and ''save 20% on defiance DLC''

does that mean, the 5 main DLC's, plus 20% off other DLC's?
if not, and its only 20% off everything... but for 3200 ms points.. then how much are the DLC's going to be?!?

thanks, and soz if i havn't explained the above very well.

Thee Apothecary
03-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Hi everyone!
I'v just noticed a season pass is available for all platforms, but i'm more interested in the Xbox edition.
the details are here;

SEASON PASS INCLUDES

Exclusive Hellbug Combat Cap & Lock Box Included with Purchase. Once bought, the content packs will be automatically available as they go live

MICROSOFT POINTS
the thing i dont get is, it sais ''5 DLC's, one low price'', and ''save 20% on defiance DLC''

if not, and its only 20% off everything... but for 3200 ms points.. then how much are the DLC's going to be?!?

by the sounds of it 700-800 MSP

Dead_Phoenix
03-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi everyone!
the details are here;

SEASON PASS INCLUDES

MICROSOFT POINTS

basically it means that each dlc will be around $9.99, they will do you 5 for £39.99

so same applys to points means the 20% is off the price leaving it at 3200 points, or without this offer the dlc will cost you around 4000 points

Agent I3
03-05-2013, 11:51 AM
so its like the battlefield 3 premium... when you pay 1 price, get all DLC's, with one or 2 possibilities of unique weapons, n stuff for the premium players only..
but obviously defiance style

Akado
03-05-2013, 11:57 AM
If you know you will get all the DLC you will be saving 20% by getting the Season Pass + you get extra stuff. If you were to buy each DLC pack by themselves (which are at $9.99) you'll be spending $49.99 in total and you wont get extra stuff.

All in all, its a great deal if you know for sure you want all the DLC for this game.

Note: If you buy the Season Pass you do not need to rebuy the DLC packs, they are downloaded when they go live when you turn on your game.

SavageSURG3
03-05-2013, 12:17 PM
The Ultimate Edition comes with a 1 year Season Pass. Does that mean that all 5 DLCs will be staggered and released within the first year and that we'll see another Season Pass available for the following year?

$40 per pass is cheap if it's high quality stuff and 5 DLCs per year is not bad at all.

Dead_Phoenix
03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
The Ultimate Edition comes with a 1 year Season Pass. Does that mean that all 5 DLCs will be staggered and released within the first year and that we'll see another Season Pass available for the following year?

$40 per pass is cheap if it's high quality stuff and 5 DLCs per year is not bad at all.

i wish we could get some clarification on what is considered a "season"

Agent I3
03-05-2013, 12:29 PM
thanks for clarifying what i was confused on!
i will probs wait for the first DLC info/vid to come out before i buy it.. just to see if it's worf buying it.

Mr666
03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm wondering if you get exclusive hellbug combat cap & Lock Box included with the UE too or if that is only for get DLC season pass

Sledgehammer70
03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I know you had this post up first, but please direct all Season Pass talk to this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?3-General-Discussion