PDA

View Full Version : Defiance 2050 prototype wepons

ttoomm
04-08-2018, 07:52 AM
By the sound of it these prototype wepons thay are going to replace the jp wepons that is in def 13 in the way of unique.Just wondering if it will just be progress to get them or are you going to drop them in events or store loot box.If thay are in loot boxes in store can you make it affordable for the people that dont like to spend allot as this will stop toxic situations with bitterness,and it also makes things affordable to all.

superstorm
04-09-2018, 06:41 AM
You will be able to buy it with bits.

ttoomm
04-09-2018, 07:15 AM
You will be able to buy it with bits.is this from the devs tho. All i could find on prototypes was in the live stream saying nothing other then them being unique,and we need to progress to get them.

superstorm
04-09-2018, 08:53 AM
In the world of FTP games unique=purchasable.

drackiller
04-09-2018, 10:18 AM
In the world of FTP games unique=purchasable.

That would be the first lie from them if it happened like you say.
They repeatedely said that everything will be obtaiable by just playing the game.

edispilfnairb
04-09-2018, 10:48 AM
That would be the first lie from them if it happened like you say.
They repeatedely said that everything will be obtaiable by just playing the game.

If it is obtainable by playing, and they also offer it in the bit store for those that want a shortcut it would not be lying. It would be following a very successful business model that Warframe currently uses. Everything in Warframe can be earned with time and grinding. For those with limited time, or who wish to support the game/company, the items may also be purchased. At least 95 percent of the items. Nothing is locked behind a paywall except some cosmetics.

ttoomm
04-09-2018, 11:16 AM
I think it wont be class as a lie.Thay haven't said thay will or wont put in the bit store.Only that ther are no performance enhanced kits in bit store.Allot of games have this system with event or special wepons in loot boxes,duds will get scrap for salvage.Hope thay do it right in the way of affordable or grind for currency in game to obtain thes prototypes

drackiller
04-09-2018, 02:18 PM
If it is obtainable by playing, and they also offer it in the bit store for those that want a shortcut it would not be lying. It would be following a very successful business model that Warframe currently uses. Everything in Warframe can be earned with time and grinding. For those with limited time, or who wish to support the game/company, the items may also be purchased. At least 95 percent of the items. Nothing is locked behind a paywall except some cosmetics.

You missed my point because he was saying that those weapons would be obtainable only on the store, that is why i replied that way.
I agree with you.

Hanimichal
09-24-2018, 04:46 AM
just posted in wrong place ;)