PDA

View Full Version : Expo back to normal drops?

passe
04-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Expo is no longer giving double oj & sup droprate. Is it still supposed to give double oj & sup drops? If it is... Its not giving them. The drops are as worse as they originally were.. And everyone on the server also think that there should e those drops still on, as nobody were never informed that they arent. If its still supposed to be on, you should go and check it because its not working then.

Alahali
04-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Expo is no longer giving double oj & sup droprate. Is it still supposed to give double oj & sup drops? If it is... Its not giving them. The drops are as worse as they originally were.. And everyone on the server also think that there should e those drops still on, as nobody were never informed that they arent. If its still supposed to be on, you should go and check it because its not working then.

It's true, this week I have received several times 2 oj but not with t6, anyway also I have received Phantom Wall and two t6 and the combination was t4 t5 t6.

passe
04-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Yep. Our clan is mainly expo clan, and we run hundreds of runs weekly, and I assure all of you, that drops are back to normal. There is no double oj & sup anymore. Dont get me wrong, I love expo, and will be running them all day long, as long I play this game (forever :D), but this was just something we all have noticed. Drops are back to normal.