PDA

View Full Version : Inventory slots? need to know!

alisondmurray
04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
Inventory slots period. bring them over in some way or HORDES of players are gonna drop drop drop. HUGE money dump in the past for players that supported this game. you do not and I am done. BTW ALL players I have talked to are done. you killed the game. your reward is no game. put that on the shelf its your trophy. you need to put yourself in our shoes really. all our work/hours of play time/ PG gathered GONE????? would you like it. NO.....YET YOUR DOING IT. put a dam point system to add up the value of all items in your inventory upon killing us. this total transfers to the new game and can be spent at a vendor that sells goods that cost this currency only. so when you start the new game you can continue into the new joke at some level reflecting ALL THE HOURS/MONEY FOR BIT BOXES SPENT (horribad RNG). WE DO NOT WANT TO START OVER. we would like to come into the game at a level of power we have EARNED from our past loyalty!!!!!!!! this is not a new game is SHOULD be a upgrade to the game we HAVE been playing. we want to continue not start over! IF there is a ego system we better be maxed if we already are. I'm not leveling up characters in a game that I have 2 6k ego/1 5k/2 4k etc. I have did my work spent my money put in my time now reward my me for my efforts please in this new system. NOT A NEW GAME THIS SHOULD BE A CONTINUATION OF DEF FI. make that happen and you better announce this fast or before you can we will all be gone.

DeathBringer0007
04-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Inventory slots period. bring them over in some way or HORDES of players are gonna drop drop drop. HUGE money dump in the past for players that supported this game. you do not and I am done. BTW ALL players I have talked to are done. you killed the game. your reward is no game. put that on the shelf its your trophy. you need to put yourself in our shoes really. all our work/hours of play time/ PG gathered GONE????? would you like it. NO.....YET YOUR DOING IT. put a dam point system to add up the value of all items in your inventory upon killing us. this total transfers to the new game and can be spent at a vendor that sells goods that cost this currency only. so when you start the new game you can continue into the new joke at some level reflecting ALL THE HOURS/MONEY FOR BIT BOXES SPENT (horribad RNG). WE DO NOT WANT TO START OVER. we would like to come into the game at a level of power we have EARNED from our past loyalty!!!!!!!! this is not a new game is SHOULD be a upgrade to the game we HAVE been playing. we want to continue not start over! IF there is a ego system we better be maxed if we already are. I'm not leveling up characters in a game that I have 2 6k ego/1 5k/2 4k etc. I have did my work spent my money put in my time now reward my me for my efforts please in this new system. NOT A NEW GAME THIS SHOULD BE A CONTINUATION OF DEF FI. make that happen and you better announce this fast or before you can we will all be gone.

I didn't understand most of that but I think I get what you are trying to say. The devs said that you will still be able to play Defiance even when 2050 is released so all of your progress will still be there, and you don't have to play 2050 if you don't want to.

Thunder Gun Express
04-10-2018, 09:20 PM
not happening so best move along to another game cause Defi2050 is going to be a fresh start..

Rouge Magma
04-10-2018, 09:25 PM
I think your pursuit points will be converted to valor points. Then, you can use your valor points to buy stuff like inventory slots.

Wurm
04-11-2018, 05:03 AM
I think your pursuit points will be converted to valor points. Then, you can use your valor points to buy stuff like inventory slots.

Then I better get enough valor points for purchasing inventory and key slot in defiance to buy the same amount of each in defiance 2050 at a 1 to 1 rate.

Most of us love this game enough to have spent quite a bit of money on it over the years, I don't mind starting over, as long as the valor reward I receive = the amount of time and money spent. Only then will I be motivated to spend more on the new game.

Ronin9572
04-11-2018, 05:08 AM
While I understand why ppl are upset, you don't have to play D50 if you don't want to. D50 will be a fresh start(well game mechanics), and no game out there will transfer everything over. While I'm sure it's mostly a profitable angle they are taking you have to admit D13 is broken, heavily flawed and has been thoroughly exploited. They have explained the reasons they are doing what they are doing and most are legitimate and make sense. And while yes the game runs better on PC, for many on last gen consoles it's unplayable(or a very unpleasant experience). Im sure Trion understands the PS3 and Xbox 360 days are numbered. Trion is not a AAA game company and its not the Dev's fault, they are just trying to do their job as well as they can with the restraints put on them.

Bentu
04-11-2018, 05:25 AM
While I understand why ppl are upset, you don't have to play D50 if you don't want to. D50 will be a fresh start(well game mechanics), and no game out there will transfer everything over. While I'm sure it's mostly a profitable angle they are taking you have to admit D13 is broken, heavily flawed and has been thoroughly exploited. They have explained the reasons they are doing what they are doing and most are legitimate and make sense. And while yes the game runs better on PC, for many on last gen consoles it's unplayable(or a very unpleasant experience). Im sure Trion understands the PS3 and Xbox 360 days are numbered. Trion is not a AAA game company and its not the Dev's fault, they are just trying to do their job as well as they can with the restraints put on them.

Honestly I can understand them doing it the way they have but there's a few thing's I wish they'd done like weapon upgrades from white to oj.
Many people liked to rerole and build their weapons how they liked and some with multiple roles etc.
I've mentioned it a couple of times but I'm also glad to see the dlc's included in the main game but I really hope they are now bug free and the Warmaster actually works like he should with the mechanics.

I am looking forward to the game but I'm surprised that there hasn't been more revealed by now.

ttoomm
04-11-2018, 05:35 AM
Inventory slots period. bring them over in some way or HORDES of players are gonna drop drop drop. HUGE money dump in the past for players that supported this game. you do not and I am done. BTW ALL players I have talked to are done. you killed the game. your reward is no game. put that on the shelf its your trophy. you need to put yourself in our shoes really. all our work/hours of play time/ PG gathered GONE????? would you like it. NO.....YET YOUR DOING IT. put a dam point system to add up the value of all items in your inventory upon killing us. this total transfers to the new game and can be spent at a vendor that sells goods that cost this currency only. so when you start the new game you can continue into the new joke at some level reflecting ALL THE HOURS/MONEY FOR BIT BOXES SPENT (horribad RNG). WE DO NOT WANT TO START OVER. we would like to come into the game at a level of power we have EARNED from our past loyalty!!!!!!!! this is not a new game is SHOULD be a upgrade to the game we HAVE been playing. we want to continue not start over! IF there is a ego system we better be maxed if we already are. I'm not leveling up characters in a game that I have 2 6k ego/1 5k/2 4k etc. I have did my work spent my money put in my time now reward my me for my efforts please in this new system. NOT A NEW GAME THIS SHOULD BE A CONTINUATION OF DEF FI. make that happen and you better announce this fast or before you can we will all be gone.the game is 4 years late from next gen, would you prefer that it did not go to next gen and for the devs to shut down def13 because its class as unplayable compere to top games.I have spent over 800$ on def 13 but like all games thay move on.Lucky that the game still running past 4 years for you to play with your kit.We all get games from big game companys with new content through dlcs,and have no issues to go to the next big game thay will release.Def 13 got bad because its p2w and def 2050 is not so for the people that want to take all ther stuff to the new game if it did happen you you would of made all new people feel bad by not tradeing because of how passionate you was to get it in 2050. 4 to 5 weeks we have had conformation that we will get vallor for pursute and purchases so we can get equipment from 2050. I might try and ask ea if i can move some players from fifa 08 to fifa 18, that is what you are asking for lol The player bace for f2p on next gen are way high compere to last gen.Fortnite has a 4 million player bace f2p

Ronin9572
04-11-2018, 05:56 AM
Honestly I can understand them doing it the way they have but there's a few thing's I wish they'd done like weapon upgrades from white to oj.
Many people liked to rerole and build their weapons how they liked and some with multiple roles etc.
I've mentioned it a couple of times but I'm also glad to see the dlc's included in the main game but I really hope they are now bug free and the Warmaster actually works like he should with the mechanics.

I am looking forward to the game but I'm surprised that there hasn't been more revealed by now.

Both great points you have brought up, especially the weapons. I'll miss many things from D13, but I have already moved on. Tried coming back for the D50 pursuits but remembered quickly why I left a year ago. I hope that it runs better on my PS4 and the game is decent. I don't mind starting over and hope that D50 will be a base game with good quality updates that ppl actually want. If the game does not run well or is a flop I'll move on and remember the good ole days of D13

Bentu
04-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Both great points you have brought up, especially the weapons. I'll miss many things from D13, but I have already moved on. Tried coming back for the D50 pursuits but remembered quickly why I left a year ago. I hope that it runs better on my PS4 and the game is decent. I don't mind starting over and hope that D50 will be a base game with good quality updates that ppl actually want. If the game does not run well or is a flop I'll move on and remember the good ole days of D13

I've tried to patch and login on xbx to do the new pursuits but ill health has been plaguing me for the last few moths, finally got to the doctor yesterday and I'm on two weeks of antibiotics.
Message to anyone who doesn't particularly like going to the doctor, just go and get it done with.

Anyway I think now we all realise the game is a re skin and although they are making some things available for current players the real draw is for the vast number of new players on next gen.

Ronin9572
04-11-2018, 07:18 AM
I've tried to patch and login on xbx to do the new pursuits but ill health has been plaguing me for the last few moths, finally got to the doctor yesterday and I'm on two weeks of antibiotics.
Message to anyone who doesn't particularly like going to the doctor, just go and get it done with.

Anyway I think now we all realise the game is a re skin and although they are making some things available for current players the real draw is for the vast number of new players on next gen.

Yes it's the draw of new players and seeing if they can get console players that have left to return. Hope you feel better soon. My whole family has been sick for the last few weeks. Oldest son is finally getting better after literally 4wks, the youngest is better after 3 weeks and for me it's been almost 3 weeks but now on top of the flu/virus I have a double ear infection, ugghh.

Wurm
04-11-2018, 07:19 AM

I think the current (and returning players) are going to be the ones who play the new version more as a "vast number of new players" will.

We are the ones who have been willing to put up with all the problems the game has and still invest in the game.

You reskin an old game without making major QOL changes and try to get new-gen gamers to support it, you are going to be falling fall on your face.

I'm hoping for the best, and will be there on day one, but if it turns out to be like a old hooker with fresh makeup and perfume... I don't know how long I plan on sticking around.

If it turns out to be awesome and they are generous to their current player base when they switch over, they will have the best free marketing working for them to attract new players... Word of mouth.

Bentu
04-11-2018, 08:30 AM
I'm hoping for the best, and will be there on day one, but if it turns out to be like a old hooker with fresh makeup and perfume... I don't know how long I plan on sticking around.

If it turns out to be awesome and they are generous to their current player base when they switch over, they will have the best free marketing working for them to attract new players... Word of mouth.

Which is what I was saying, the current players have been there and done it so they need new players.

Ronin9572
04-12-2018, 04:50 AM
Think Trion is also trying to tap the f2p PS4 market. The big problem is there are many titles and some very popular ones and in these it's going to be VERY stiff competition!

drackiller
04-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Think Trion is also trying to tap the f2p PS4 market. The big problem is there are many titles and some very popular ones and in these it's going to be VERY stiff competition!

This game only needs stability on consoles, like you , me and others have been saying because, right out off the bat, itīs full of content.
If they can create new story and playable content, old players will keep playing it, if they fail on delivering iīm not seeing the PC player base continuing the fight, for them it will be a waste of time.
Defiance is somewhat unic and most of the people i know that play on PS4 never heard about it. That is where we come in, the one that played it before.
Fortnite is PvP centered.
Warframe is co-op PvE but very linear, only recently they added an open area to explore. I like Warframe graphically but the gameplay is very repetitive. Excelent for people that loves extreme grind.
Paladins is a knockoff of Overwatch.

Most , if not all, of my friends that played Destiny are playing Warframe but iīm making their minds to try the game and we all know that the gameplay of Defiance is very addictive and, like iīve been saying, if runs smoothly on PS4/X1 we have game.

Defiance has lots going on in favor to be successful:
It has a campaing that you can play alone or in co-op, story could have a better narrative and should be better explained but nothing is perfect :)
It has Co-Ops maps, Arenas and Expeditions in the traditional 4 players style.
And we have what no other game does on consoles in a PvE game: Arkfals, Sieges, Incursions, shortly: MEGA EVENTS.
Daily and weekly missions.
And PvP of course, and even PvP has something that other games donīt have: a PvP event on PvE environment.
Lots going on to new players feel engaged, but like so many already said, the game needs NEW content to keep veterans interested also.
My only fear is game stability, this is my only concern because i want to play the game, but only if we donīt have the problems that we have now.
Ah , to end, all things indicates that the PS5 will be retro compatible with the PS4, the Xbox is already ahead in that aspect i believe so, in the long run this is a strategic move from Trion because if the game survives on the PS4 when the PS5 arrives in a couple of years we will not have the problems that we are having now with this transition.
Fingers crossed.

Ps: sorry for my English.